Download Cyanogenmod 11 For Lenovo A6000/Plus

After a week of usage of CyanogenMod 11 on Lenovo A6000/Plus, we are going to present you with your favorite CyanogenMod 11 for Lenovo A6000/Plus.

Many of our viewers were requesting for CM12 but as the official version is still on Kitkat, we cannot take the risk for testing it on our current device. But you can still have the same features and functionality of CyanogenMod in the 11 version which is based on KitKat 4.4.4

logo-cid

Before going through the guide and the files please read the message below :

DISCLAIMER : In no means we are responsible if you brick your phone or your SD card dies or your phone behaves abnormally. It is your sole and your own responsibility to install thecustom rom on your phone. If you’re unaware of custom roms and its bugs then please do not go any further.

Pre-requisites :

1. Rooted device – You can read the guide here for rooting your Lenovo A6000/Plus

2. CWM installed – You can follow the tutorial here for installing CWM.

3. Custom Rom of CM11 – Download it from here.

4. Google Services (Gapps) – Download it from here. ( This is the minimal edition)

5. Backup all your data.

About the ROM

Android Version: 4.4.4
Compatible with: Lenovo K30 (Works with Lenovo A6000/Plus)
ROM type:  CM11 (CCyanogenMod11)
ROM Author: liuxingghost

Features of CyanogenMod 11

• Custom UI
  • Heads bar
  • Theme options
  • New Lock Screen
  • Many more

How to install CM11 Custom Rom on Lenovo A6000/Plus :

Step 1: Copy the CM11 zip, gapps zip and Supersu zip in your SD Card

Step 2: Boot into Recovery (Follow the guide to go to recovery)

Step 3:  Please take an entire backup of your current ROM through the CWM menu. So that you can restore it back if you fail to install the CyanogenMod 11 custom rom.

Step 4: Enter recovery mode

Step 5: Make full wipe including “system” (dalvik cache and others)

Step 6: Flash the rom and then the gapps and then Supersu to get a rooted device

Step 7: Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2 minutes)

Working List :

• Vibrate while Ringing not working
  • Either Ringing or Vibrating Working only

You might also like
40 Comments
  1. Moustafa Afro says

the rom is so good actually i’m using it on my A6000 works like a charm
    only one BIG flaw in it … how to set the default installation storage to SD card ??
    and when i add new files to internal storage i can’t see to see it on cmw .. i actually only see the rom zip which is odd because i can’t seem to see that through file manager

2. Moustafa Afro says

the rom is so good actually i’m using it on my A6000 works like a charm

3. Shubham Kumar says

Why it is showing 2 storage? One is ‘0’ and 2nd one is showing “sdcard0”.
    kaam to storage ka 1 hi jaisa kr rha h but jitne bhi multimedia application hti h eg gallery, wo 1 hi pic ko 2 time show krta h. Sir ji isko kaise fix krnge.

4. Shubham Kumar says

Why it is showing 2 storage? One is ‘0’ and 2nd one is showing “sdcard0”.

5. Aman Singh says

giving bad battery backup .45% battery consumed by mediaserver…how to fix this

1. Shubham Kumar says

You have re flash it again as given above. My set is giving 1 day battery back up

6. Maarten says

Guys, does anybody know wether there is already a rom released supporting Dutch language?

7. Maarten says

8. Mitko says

where to find Scatter file for Cyanogenmode 11?
    It is my first time using SP flash tool and idk how to use it

1. Kush says

Hey Admin i found a solution for the ringing and vibration not working at same time…
      Here’s the solution
      1.Pull down the notifications bar/slider and switch to the Quick Toggles
      2.Tap the (Plus) icon
      3.Tap the Add tile to choose a new toggle for this position. Then scroll down and choose Sound
      4.Press back or home key to exit the edit mode.
      5.Pull down the notifications bar again and switch to Quick Toggles. Once here, tap on the Sound tile once or twice till it shows the merged Vibrate and Ring icon

I works for me ;) ….
      Keep working…All The Best :)

9. Mitko says

i have a little bit of a stupid question but it is my first time with Sp flash tool, where to find the Scatter file for CM11?

1. Vaibhav Raj says

You don’t need to flash it via SP tool. You just need to root ur phone >install cwm recovery >copy both the rom and gapps to ur internal memory >go to cwm recovery and select option install zip> first, install ur rom and then gapps at the same time in recovery menu. :)

2. lukasz says

Is it the same ROM, which was released for K30-W (Lemon)?
      Which languages are supported? Does it support Polish?

1. Admin says

Yes it is the same rom.

10. david says

Is it work for lenovo a536?

1. Admin says

I’m sorry to say, but it won’t work with your device.

11. Dharmanshu says

Hey,
    Is this rom stable and can I use this on my primary device?? ..

1. harun says

Hello, Can we install this rom for K30-T

1. Admin says

Yes it is built for K30 only

2. Aman Singh says

giving bad battery backup .45% battery consumed by mediaserver…how to fix this

1. Shubham Kumar says

12. Vimal Kumar Vazhappally says

CM 11 is run smooth on Lenovo A6000. We need to install ES File Explorer to access files. I installed NQ Booster to good performance. No other problems detected yet. Thank you for the post.

13. Harshit says

Will this get cyanogen updates?

14. Rishabh says

where is the option of Install Apps on SD Card and where is list of sd card storage on app manager

15. lin says

once you are rooted.
    use the flashify app(download from playstore).
    put recovery.img(CWM recovery from the lik provided by ADMIN ) in your SD card.
    open flashify.

back up system recovery using flashify.

open ‘flash recovery’ option
    select recovery.img from the SD card.

this will install CWM recovery permanently.
    i faced the same problem,this worked for me.

thank you.

1. Sharan S says

Can someone tell me which rom gives max battery and lag free performance ? I tried CM11, MIUI, Cyanogen OS. I havent tried pacman yet. I’d be really grateful to someone who can suggest me the best out of these roms

16. Vimal Kumar says

Can we get nightly updates of CM 11 after installation?

1. Propan says

But, this rom still have bugs. Camera and soundrecorder didnt work perfectly.

1. Admin says

Check the other version of CM11 posted here.

2. Admin says

No sorry for that.

17. Raptor says

Hello! It’s works, and my K3 is really good now. Thank you!
    I’ve a little problem. Is it possible to install back the original FM radio player?

1. john says

OK i flash with CWM he is on my phone. Now impossible to install CM11. i tested NubiaUI but when i run it i got so much bug so i backup again with stock rom. I tested different Rom Cm11 from k30t and k30w. No succes same error : E error in /data/media/lenovo-a6000……………………………..zip (status 7) installation aborted. Tks to find a way

1. Admin says

Have you followed all the steps carefully?

1. john says

yes, i found a new ROM on Russian forum,i deleted in scrypt of rom (assert). We will see, and some people speak on the net that i need test with cwm v6.0.5.3 i got the v6.0.5.1. If i found a way i will told you mister admin :)

2. ALPHAKILLER says

@john
        try doing factory reset and then installing the rom. btw u should really try Cyanogen OS for this device. its great and stable.

2. Admin says

That bug is still there on all CM11 Versions for Lenovo A6000 and Plus

1. Raptor says

Hmm, Just noticed it. After installation in the about section of my phone i see K30-T instead of K30-W, did i messed up something? or installed a wrong rom? :
        3G connection isn’t working just 2G.

18. Himanshu says

cyanogen os rom also there for lenevo a6000…far better than these roms.

1. Admin says

Yes it is the best, so far it is my favorite due to the battery backup. Even Pacman gives the same amount of battery backup of 1 day and more.

1. john says

Hey, nice post i rooted easy, but when i boot to recovery its dont boot to CWM. Only if i boot recovery.img i can go on it other way i boot to the standart recovery.But i am rooted, so the deal its i make fastboot boot revovery.img and after in CWM i want install the ROM but i got aborted. Why? if you got idea i am checking on the web too

1. Admin says

Same happens with me as well. Sometimes the buttons work and sometimes it doesn’t. So I go through flashing recovery.img each time I need to enter CWM. You can try Philz Recovery as well if you want. I will write a guide for it.

19. Anshul says

Thnx for helping me to root my phone but my videos are playing green and pink in YouTube. Please help