Hello, friends we just posted one of your favorite custom ROM for Lenovo A6000 & Plus CyanogenMod 11, and now we bring you another wonderful custom ROM named NubiaUI.
This custom ROM is packed with lots of features and is based on the stock ROM with modified themes, drop down the chameleon status bar and much more which you can see at the bottom of the post in screenshots. NibiaUI is focused more on the user interface, and also the performance is quite well, and you will love the other features available in it.
Before going through the guide and the files, please read the message below:
DISCLAIMER : In no means we are responsible if you brick your phone or your SD card dies or your phone behaves abnormally. It is your sole and your own responsibility to install thecustom rom on your phone. If you’re unaware of custom roms and its bugs then please do not go any further.
1. Rooted device – You can read the guide here for rooting your Lenovo A6000 & Plus
2. CWM installed – You can follow the tutorial here for installing CWM.
3. Custom Rom of NUBIA-UI – Download it from here.
4. Google Services (Gapps) – Download it from here. ( This is the minimal edition)
5. Backup all your data.
About the ROM:
Android Version: 4.4.4
Compatible with: Lenovo K30 (Works with Lenovo A6000/Plus)
ROM type: NUBIA-UI 184.108.40.206
ROM Author: liuxingghost
Features of NUBIA UI
- Pre-Rooted – Supersu installed
- Drop down Chameleon Status Bar
- Lunar Lock Screen
- Advanced Setting for Header
- CRT Screen Lock with Switch Camera, Switch Lock Screen,
- Display Calendar in Screen Lock
- Double Tap to Unlock Screen
- Virtual Power Buttons
- Google Assistant
- Xposed Status Bar (Two Styles)
- Custom Label Status Bar Speed Switch (Three models)
- Control Button Switches
- much more
How to install NUBIA-UI Custom Rom
Step 1: Copy the ROM zip, gapps zip and Supersu zip in your SD Card
Step 2: Boot into Recovery (Follow the guide to go to recovery)
Step 3: Please take an entire backup of your current ROM through the CWM menu. So that you can restore it back if you fail to install the Nubia-UI custom ROM.
Step 4: Enter recovery mode
Step 5: Make full wipe including “system” (Dalvik cache and others)
Step 6: Flash the ROM and then the gapps
Step 6: Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2 minutes)
The keyboard is Chinese language support and also English language, but it is recommended that you download Google Keyboard and install it. After installing it, you can go to Settings and then under Language & Keyboard settings you can choose English (US) as your default language for the keyboard.
- WiFi bug fixed
- Google Apps error fixed
- Camera app crash fixed
- Authentication error fixed
- Many more bugs fixed