CM11 Ultra Smooth Rooted Rom For Lenovo A6000/Plus
Welcome back friends, we had posted CyanogenMod 11 for Lenovo A6000 and Lenovo A6000 Plus a few weeks ago. Though it was an unstable ROM and not much of development it had on that ROM. We bring you another CyanogenMod 11 ROM for your device. This ROM is super smooth compared to the previous one, it has a lot of features of CyanogenMod, and the stability is perfect. The custom ROM is built on official CyanogenMod 11 KitKat 4.4.4 source code, and many tweaks have been done to maintain the performance, speed, and accuracy of the build. We will discuss the features and tweaks later on, but we would like to assure you that we have used this ROM for a while and have found it to be very fast and smooth. We’ve also done an Antutu Benchmark Test, and it has been found to be better than the stock ROM.
DISCLAIMER: In no means we are responsible if you brick your phone or your SD card dies or your phone behaves abnormally. It is your sole and your own responsibility to install the custom rom on your phone. If you’re unaware of custom roms and its bugs then please do not go any further.
Things Required Before Installing The Custom CyanogenMod 11
1. Rooted device – You can read the guide here for rooting your Lenovo A6000/Plus
2. CWM installed – You can follow the tutorial here for installing CWM.
3. Backup all your data.
About the ROM
Android Version: 4.4.4
Compatible with: Lenovo A6000/Plus
ROM type: CyanogenMod 11
ROM Author: ironMan.K
Features of the ROM
- Rooted already
- Supersu Installed
- CM11 based soundtrack series
- Support status bar modify the clock style, battery style
- Overall smooth Needless to say, for those who prefer smooth oil use
- Lock screen shortcuts custom widgets support
- Modify theme styles
- Change fonts and font size
- Change Notification, Ringtone, and Alarm
- Supports DSP sound effect
- Interactive Screensaver
- Long press Home key to get recent views
- Support processor, IO scheduling modification
- Support for memory management, adjust the background occupancy
- System tweaks and performance upgrades
How to install
Step 1: Copy both the files to your SD card
Step 2: Boot into Recovery (Follow the guide to go to recovery)
Step 3: Please take an entire backup of your current ROM through the CWM menu. So that you can restore it back if you fail to install the CM11 custom ROM.
Step 4: Enter recovery
Step 5: Make full wipe including “system.”
Step 6: Flash the ROM and then the gapps.
Step 7: Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2 minutes)
We did an Antutu Benchmark test as well; the results were pretty good. First, we thought it would be normal, but when we got the results, we were happy to see that this custom ROM has helped to boost the device to a lot extent.
Up till now, we were a fan of PACMAN ROM for Lenovo A6000 but after using this CyanogenMod 11 super boosted ROM we are happy to announce that this is the best ROM so far in regards to stability, performance, and accuracy. There are no bugs founds so far by us, and we can assure you that this ROM will help you keep your battery lasting the entire day and also the ram management of this ROM is better than the previous build.
- Videos playing in pink and green
- Apps cannot be moved to SD card
1. Custom Rom of CM11– Download it from here
2. Google Services (Gapps) – Download it from here ( This is the minimal edition)