We hope you remember our previous post where we provided you the Lollipop based custom ROM with the looks of iOS7. Now hold on, we have the most stable version of MIUI for Lenovo A6000 which is running on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 which resides on MIUI 9 source codes. We have been testing this custom ROM for a while and have found that this is the most well-built custom ROM for Lenovo A6000 so far based on MIUI.
Before going through the guide and the files, please read the message below:
DISCLAIMER : In no means we are responsible if you brick your phone or your SD card dies or your phone behaves abnormally. It is your sole and your own responsibility to install the custom rom on your phone. If you’re unaware ofcustom roms and its bugs then please do not go any further.
Things required before installing MIUI custom ROM on Lenovo A6000:
1. Rooted device – You can read the guide here for rooting your Lenovo A6000/Plus
2. CWM installed – You can follow the tutorial here for installing CWM.
3. Backup all your data.
About the ROM:
ROM Developer:- PawanRockz
ROM OS Version:-5.1.1 Lollipop
ROM Kernel:-Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required:- 5.1.1 Lollipop
Based On:- MIUI V9
Me – PawanRockz
Features of the ROM:
- Lightning fast system
- Explosively fast app launch time
- Dynamic resource allocation by prioritizing the in-use App for the fluent experience!
- Universal search: Powerful search engine that can differentiate your image by typing in keywords,
- including your conversations.
- Two steps for all the vital information: Copy and receive info!
- Image Search
- New Image Editing Software
- New Animations Across the Whole UI
- Home screen customizations.
- Notification Filter.
- Lock Screen Shortcuts
- Controls and Gestures Support
- New Messaging Interface
- Silent DND Mode
- One Tap Login
- Instant App
- Revamped and Simplified 50+ Features
How to install MIUI Custom ROM on Lenovo A6000/Plus:
Step 1: Copy both the files to your SD card
Step 2: Boot into Recovery (Follow the guide to go to recovery)
Step 3: Please take an entire backup of your current ROM through the CWM menu. So that you can restore it back if you fail to install the miui custom ROM.
Step 4: Enter recovery
Step 5: Make full wipe including “system.”
Step 6: Flash the ROM and then the gapps.
Step 7: Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2 minutes)
PS: As the ROM is default by the Chinese language, please do not panic. You can download Google Keyboard from play store and set it as your default keyboard. After that, the Chinese Language problem will be solved.
NOTE: If you are facing any problem and want to report any bug, then please feel free to comment or mail us. We have tested this custom ROM of MIUI for Lenovo A6000 for a while and then we have posted it. This is by far the most stable Lenovo A6000 MIUI Custom Rom based on 32-bit CPU architecture. You will like the user interface and the rich features which are included in this ROM. You can even check the screenshots in the gallery above.
MIUI9 For Lenovo A6000 – Download Link
Gapps – Download any Package from ARM