Lenovo K3 Note VIBE UI 2.8 Rooted Developer Edition
Earlier we posted Lenovo K3 Note Flyme OS Custom ROM based on Android Lollipop and now we are bringing you Lenovo K3 Note VIBE UI 2.8 Rooted Developer Edition which is based on the official VIBE UI for Lenovo K3 Note. The ROM is pre-rooted which means you do not have to root your device again, but you need CWM installed to flash this ROM your device.
With root access, you can install and use applications like Lucky Patcher, Xposed, Magisk and many more rooted applications.
DISCLAIMER: In no means we are responsible if you brick your phone or your SD card dies or your phone behaves abnormally. It is your sole and your own responsibility toinstall the custom rom on your phone. If you’re unaware of custom roms and its bugs then please do not go any further.
1. Rooted device – You can read the guide here for rooting your Lenovo K3 Note
2. CWM installed – You can follow the tutorial here for installing CWM
3. Backup all your data
About the ROM
Android Version: 5.1
Compatible with: Lenovo K3 Note
ROM type: VIBE 2.8 Official Developer Edition
ROM Author: Liuxxighost
Features of the ROM:
- Based on Stock ROM of Lenovo K3 Note VIBE UI 2.8
- Bloatware removed
- Pre-rooted (SuperSu Pre-installed)
- Developer Edition
How to install Rooted Lenovo K3 Note VIBE UI 2.8 ROM
Step 1: Copy both the files to your SD card
Step 2: Boot into Recovery (Follow the guide to go to recovery)
- Or simply connect your phone and type ADB Reboot Recovery in fastboot window
Step 3: Please take an entire backup of your current ROM through the CWM menu. So that you can restore it back if you fail to boot
Step 4: Wipe Data / Factory RESET
Step 5: Wipe Cache Partition
Step 6: Goto Advanced > Wipe Dalvik cache
Step 7: Goto Mounts & Storage > Format Partition system
Step 8: Goto Install zip from SD Card and select the ROM which you have copied followed by the GAPPS
NOTE: As the ROM is by default to the Chinese language, please do not panic. You can download Google Keyboard from play store and set it as your default keyboard.
Screenshots of Lenovo K3 Note VIBE UI 2.8
ROM is working flawlessly, there are couple of chinese apps that u can remove.
Guys please do not install GAPPS just after flashing the Rom.After Flashing rom reboot the system and configure it,then go to recovery and then flash the GAPPS.
If u flash GAPPS just after flashing rom, then after reboot the rom will not move past to the welcome screen and says “WLAN stpped working”.
“Do not update this rom as u will loose root privilege, Recovery and google services”
Changelog Lenovo K3 Note VIBE UI 2.8
v.1534 (22nd August 2015)
- Based on official VIBE2.8 1534 Developer Edition streamline production
v.1532 (12th August 2015)
- Based on official VIBE2.8 1532 Developer Edition streamline production
- Pre-installed SuperSu (In-Built root privileges)
- Added the advanced settings
- The lifting of restrictions sd card
- Removed unwanted/useless applications
- Re-type setting desktop icons
1. Lenovo K3 Note Rooted Developer Edition ROM
2. Google Services (Gapps) – Download it from here