Yun OS is a custom ROM which is very popular among users and developers. YunOS custom ROM for Lenovo A6000/Plus is an attractive and performance ready custom ROM which will enrich the user experience. This custom ROM has a lot of features and system tweaks, and we have not found many bugs in it, it looks like the development of this custom ROM has been since long, and we have got our hands on it lately. But no worries, we have brought it to you and have fixed the Chinese bugs which most of the time we find it in the Chinese Roms. Yes, this custom ROM is also developed for Lenovo K30 which is compatible with Lenovo A6000/Plus as well.
DISCLAIMER: We will not be responsible if your device stops booting or fails to start. If your SD card is not working/dead and/or your device starts behaving abnormally then we do not take the responsibility of it being bricked. It is your wish to proceed and flash a custom rom and have the prior knowledge of it. You can discontinue reading the rest of the article/post if you do not want to take risk.
1. CWM/TWRP installed – You can follow the tutorial here for installing CWM/TWRP.
2. Backup all your data.
About the ROM:
Android Version: 4.4.4
Compatible with: Lenovo K30 (Works with Lenovo A6000)
ROM type: YunOS
ROM Author: Lone Boundless – FIRE
Features of the ROM
- Young, fresh, colorful design
- Intelligent human-computer interaction more natural voice
- Upgraded to latest YunOS 5.0.2 beta version
- Upward arrow displayed on the desktop icon
- Gesture feature available
- Smooth upgrade (quite good)
- Enhance voice assistant
- Call interface enhanced
- Lock screen optimization (unlock animation better, you can switch to a different set you unlock wallpaper)
- Repair button shock
- Camera Repair
- Pre-rooted, Supersu pre-installed
- Individual tests were normal voice 4G WIFI Bluetooth
- Various sensors were tested normal
- USB connection you can drop down to manually select the MTP correctly identify models
- As the mobile phone hardware limitations fingerprint unavailable
- More YunOS5 features, please go to the official website to view YunOS
How to install Lenovo A6000 Yun OS Custom ROM
Step 1: Copy both the files to your SD card
Step 2: Boot into Recovery
Step 3: Please take an entire backup of your current ROM through the CWM menu. So that you can restore it back if you fail to install Lenovo A6000 YunOS Custom Rom
Step 4: Enter recovery
Step 5: Delete Cache/Partition, Delete Dalvik Cache
Step 6: Flash the ROM and then the gapps and SuperSu
Step 7: Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2 minutes)
PS: You may find difficult using the language interface or the keyboard as it is in default Chinese Language. You can download Google Keyboard and use the English Language as default.
[appbox googleplay com.google.android.inputmethod.latin]
1. Custom Rom – Download it from here
2. Google Services (Gapps) – Download it from here
I installed YunOs i dint liked it. So, when i tried to repplace it wih another rom. I cant. THis yunSo changed original recovery mode. so there is no delvik cache n advance option. I tried flash but its not connecting. I tried ADB device s not attaching. Please i want to remove this ROM nehow..please help me.
Flash twrp through flashify app…u can goto recovery mode to through that app
Sir, I cannot flash another ROM over this one. I tried ADB, device is not connecting. I tried to install from sd card via recovery mode. Its aborting. Please sir suggest me.
Hello sir (urgent), I installed ROM but it is stucked up in boot mode- showing YUNOS logo. Its not processing further. I tried to go to recovery mode but its not showin recovery options. Please advice. I cant use phone & its urgent. Please Sir. Thank You.
after installing yun os,i want to reinstall miui.but i cannot connect my mobile throgh pc with adb.and there is no cdrom for installing usb driver…pleaseee help me
can u port zen ui or hive ui for lenovo a6000
full of ads and play store won’t working after some time of usage.camera won’t working.flashed nearly five times by clearing full cache. really less features but UI is smooth enough.
Did anyone got lollipop update?
There is no stock Rom users bro, :-P
Any bugs? :D