Yun OS Custom Rom For Lenovo A6000/Plus
Yun OS is a custom ROM which is very popular among users and developers. YunOS custom ROM for Lenovo A6000/Plus is an attractive and performance ready custom ROM which will enrich the user experience. This custom ROM has a lot of features and system tweaks, and we have not found many bugs in it, it looks like the development of this custom ROM has been since long, and we have got our hands on it lately. But no worries, we have brought it to you and have fixed the Chinese bugs which most of the time we find it in the Chinese Roms. Yes, this custom ROM is also developed for Lenovo K30 which is compatible with Lenovo A6000/Plus as well.
DISCLAIMER: We will not be responsible if your device stops booting or fails to start. If your SD card is not working/dead and/or your device starts behaving abnormally then we do not take the responsibility of it being bricked. It is your wish to proceed and flash a custom rom and have the prior knowledge of it. You can discontinue reading the rest of the article/post if you do not want to take risk.
1. CWM/TWRP installed – You can follow the tutorial here for installing CWM/TWRP.
2. Backup all your data.
About the ROM:
Android Version: 4.4.4
Compatible with: Lenovo K30 (Works with Lenovo A6000)
ROM type: YunOS
ROM Author: Lone Boundless – FIRE
Features of the ROM
- Young, fresh, colorful design
- Intelligent human-computer interaction more natural voice
- Upgraded to latest YunOS 5.0.2 beta version
- Upward arrow displayed on the desktop icon
- Gesture feature available
- Smooth upgrade (quite good)
- Enhance voice assistant
- Call interface enhanced
- Lock screen optimization (unlock animation better, you can switch to a different set you unlock wallpaper)
- Repair button shock
- Camera Repair
- Pre-rooted, Supersu pre-installed
- Individual tests were normal voice 4G WIFI Bluetooth
- Various sensors were tested normal
- USB connection you can drop down to manually select the MTP correctly identify models
- As the mobile phone hardware limitations fingerprint unavailable
- More YunOS5 features, please go to the official website to view YunOS
How to install Lenovo A6000 Yun OS Custom ROM
Step 1: Copy both the files to your SD card
Step 2: Boot into Recovery
Step 3: Please take an entire backup of your current ROM through the CWM menu. So that you can restore it back if you fail to install Lenovo A6000 YunOS Custom Rom
Step 4: Enter recovery
Step 5: Delete Cache/Partition, Delete Dalvik Cache
Step 6: Flash the ROM and then the gapps and SuperSu
Step 7: Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2 minutes)
PS: You may find difficult using the language interface or the keyboard as it is in default Chinese Language. You can download Google Keyboard and use the English Language as default.
1. Custom Rom – Download it from here
2. Google Services (Gapps) – Download it from here