Lenovo A6000 MIUI 7 Custom ROM Download
If you’re still on Kitkat on Lenovo A6000/Plus then you can flash this custom rom based on MIUI 7 which is running on Kitkat 4.4.4 and is ultimately smooth and fast on Lenovo A6000 Plus. It will lag a little bit on Lenovo A6000 due to the lack of extra 1 gig ram unlike the Lenovo A6000 Plus which has 2 gigs of ram. The Lenovo A6000 MIUI 7 custom rom has new themes pre-installed, new wallpapers and screen locks.
WARNING : Rooting or installing a custom rom or recovery might brick your device or your device may act abnormally and you also lose the device warranty. You may even get a dead SD card which might not work or you can leave your device in a dead state. Before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We’re not liable for any loss of data or any property of yours by any mean.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING LENOVO A6000 MIUI 7 CUSTOM ROM
- CWM installed – You can follow the tutorial here for installing CWM
- Custom Rom of MIUI 7 Custom ROM– Download it from here
- Google Services (Gapps) – Download it from here
- Backup all your PERSONAL DATA and CONTACTS
ABOUT THE ROM :
Android Version: 4.4.4
Compatible : Lenovo A6000/Plus
ROM Type: MIUI 7 Custom Rom for Lenovo A6000/Plus
ROM Version – 5.9.1 Beta
ROM Size: 460 MB
ROM Author: unknown
FEATURES OF THE ROM :
- One hand mode
- Wallpapers pre-loaded
- New Screen Lock Wallpapers
- New Ringtones
- Custom Themes
- Music Player Controls
- Live Wallpapers
HOW TO INSTALL LENOVO A6000 MIUI 7 CUSTOM ROM
Step 1 : Copy both the files to your SD card ( The MIUI custom rom and the gapps)
Step 2 : Boot into Recovery (Follow the guide to goto recovery)
Step 3 : Please take an entire backup of your current rom through the CWM menu. So that you can restore it back if you fail to install the Lenovo A6000 MIUI 7 Custom Rom.
Step 4 : Enter recovery
Step 5 : Make full wipe including “system”
Step 6 : Flash the rom
Step 7 : Flash the gapps
Step 8 : Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2 minutes)
- RAM left is 400 MB on first boot
- Rom is smooth on Lenovo A6000 until running heavy applications in the background like facebook/instagram/messenger
- We can advice you to use the default browser or Google Chrome to use Facebook or other apps that can run in browser too.
- Themes are marvelous and are very attractive.
- The sound quality is good and has good effective sound through ear phones plugged in.
- The camera is no doubt perfect unlike the stock rom.