How To Install Xposed Framework On Lollipop
Xposed Framework is one of the best application for rooted devices to boost and change the entire functions of an Android Smartphone. It is very easy to install Xposed Framework on Lollipop based OS which will then boost the performance and make your phone run better in all aspects.
Xposed is a framework for modules that can change the behavior of the system and apps without touching any APKs. That’s great because it means that modules can work for different versions and even ROMs without any changes (as long as the original code was not changed too much). It’s also easy to undo. As all changes are done in the memory, you just need to deactivate the module and reboot to get your original system back. There are many other advantages, but here is just one more: Multiple modules can do changes to the same part of the system or app. With modified APKs, you to decide for one. No way to combine them, unless the author builds multiple APKs with different combinations.
- Rooted Device (Super Su Installed)
- Xposed Framework (Select the correct one according to the CPU architecture i.e : 32 Bit or 64 Bit)
HOW TO INSTALL XPOSED FRAMEWORK ON LOLLIPOP :
- As we said above, you need to have root privileges on your device to give permission to Xposed Framework to work. Please root your device before you go any further
- Install Xposed Installer APK or Alpha
- Now copy the xposed-v73-sdk21-arm.zip or the relevant one according to your base structure of your device on your SD Card
- Now reboot to recovery mode and then flash the xposed-installer-v73-sdk21.zip
- Once done, delete the dalvik cache and then reboot to system
- Now you can install the modules through the xposed installer app
To prevent bootloop you can take the precaution by downloading the xposed framework uninstall zip file and flash it through recovery menu. This helps in uninstalling Xposed Framework if you’re unable to boot your device or your device gets stuck to the Lenovo/Boot Logo.