Xposed Framework is one of the best application for rooted devices to boost and change the entire functions of an Android Smartphone. It is very easy to install Xposed Framework on Lollipop/Marshmallow/Nougat/Oreo-based OS which will helps you boost the performance and make your phone run better in all aspects.
Xposed is a framework for modules that can change the behavior of the system and apps without touching any APKs. That’s great because it means that modules can work with different versions and even ROMs without any changes (as long as the original code was not changed too much).
As all changes are done in the memory, you just need to deactivate the module and reboot to get your original system back. There are many other advantages, but here is just one more: Multiple modules can do changes to the same part of the system or app. With modified APKs, you to decide for one. No way to combine them, unless the author builds multiple APKs with different combinations.
- Rooted Device (Super Su or Magisk installed)
- Xposed Framework (Select the correct one according to the CPU architecture i.e: 32 Bit or 64 Bit)
- Download the latest SDK from here
HOW TO INSTALL XPOSED FRAMEWORK ON LOLLIPOP :
- As we said above, you need to have root privileges on your device to give permission to Xposed Framework to work. Please root your device before you go any further
- Install Xposed Installer APK or Alpha
- Now copy the Xposed-xx-sdk-arm.zip or the relevant one according to the base structure of your device on your SD Card
- Now reboot to recovery mode and then flash the Xposed-installer-v73-sdk21.zip
- Once done, delete thDalvikik cache and then reboot to system
- Now you can install the modules through the Sposed installer app
If your device has entered bootloop mode which means your device is stuck in the logo screen then you must flash the Uninstall Xposed Framework from the custom recovery menu. This helps prevent you from bricking your device and restore it to the previous state.