It has many times been reported by our blog guests while installing custom ROMs like MIUI 9 or Flyme OS for Lenovo A6000 or trying to root their device they have never reached the home screen on their device after that. A simple method here which will help you how to unbrick Lenovo A6000 and will let you revert back to the previous state or the default state which came out of the box. Also, this method will help you to bring back your KitKat operating system on your Lenovo A6000 if you have bricked it and went to a boot loop or your Lenovo A6000 is stuck at the boot screen forever. You can unbrick your Lenovo A6000 within few minutes after downloading the required Drivers for Lenovo A6000 and the Official Firmware. Please be advised that you need an access to a computer or a laptop for unbricking your device.
- Firmware Lenovo A6000_S035_150507_8G_ROW.7z
HOW TO UNBRICK LENOVO A6000 :
There are two methods to unbrick your Lenovo A6000 which is by installing the FIRMWARE using QFIL on your Lenovo Device which is based on Qualcomm Chip and the second method is by installing the Lenovo A6000 FIRMWARE using Lenovo Downloader.
Installing the firmware using QFIL on Lenovo devices based on Qualcomm chips
Preparing the Drivers & ROM :
- Extract and install drivers for chips Qualcomm and QPST.2.7.422.msi
- Extract A6000_S035_150507_8G_ROW.7z and keep it in a folder
Check whether to install the necessary drivers. (Open the Device Manager on your PC, then turn off the device and take out the USB-cable from the device (if it was connected).
Then we press the Volume Up key (Volume Up) and holding it connect USB-cable which is already connected to the USB 2.0 port of your PC – in the Device Manager device should appear Qualcomm Lenovo HS-USB QDLoader 9008
Flashing the Firmware :
- Run the utility QFIL (Start> All Programs> QPST> QFIL)
In the window QFIL fill in the following fields:In the Programmer patch specify the path to the file prog_emmc_firehose_89XX.mbn (in my case prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn), for this click on Knop «Browse», in the window that opens, specify the path to the folder with the firmware (in my case ROW_S121), then select the file prog_emmc_firehose_89XX. mbn and click “Open.”
Then click on the digging «Load XML …», in the window that opens, select one by one – first rawprogram0.xml and click “Open” and then patch0.xml and also click “Open”
- Make sure that the program QFIL sees the device as Qualcomm Lenovo HS-USB QDLoader 9008
Click on the button «Download» and wait for the end of the processThe device should restart the process of filling in the successful firmware and boot into Android OS
Installing the firmware using Lenovo Downloaders.
- Installing the USB driver
Download and unzip LenovoA6000_USB_driver.7z , Run as administrator and all items are selected by default, click Next everywhere
- To install the device in 9091 modes, I recommend to start the process of firmware A6000 turn off, holding down the Volume up, turn the power button A6000, after vibration, release the power button, and then after a couple of seconds, releasing the volume – set the device to PC mode 9091.
Firmware smartphone through Downloader_Lenovo_V1.0.2
Download and extract to a folder without spaces and letters Downloader_Lenovo_V188.8.131.52z (he and the driver came with firmware). Run as administrator flasher.
- Preferences change is not necessary, they are permanent :
- Select the folder in which you unzipped the firmware :
- Press the start button of the firmware :
- Turn off the smartphone, hold down the volume up, turn the power button smartphone, after vibrration release the power button and then after a few seconds by releasing the volume button – you will see this menu :
- Connect your smartphone to your PC with a USB cable to the port (preferably black, USB 2.0) on the back of your PC (on the motherboard). The program will translate it into a flashing mode when you first plug it in, install the drivers for new devices and smartphone will be sewn :
- The flash will take 6-7 minutes, the end of the program will tell you :
- Turn off your smartphone, after the first start by entering the region code after changing the region recommend to immediately wipe do – and use your smartphone!