Paranoid Android Custom ROM is one of the lightest custom ROMs for Android devices which includes only the basic necessities for running it. Lenovo A6000 Paranoid Android ROM is very smooth and fast which has no bloatware in it. Just Wipe Data/Dalvik and Partition, flash the ROM and reboot it. Explore more and let us know how you feel and please report the bugs if you find any, we’d be glad to know.
ABOUT THE ROM
Paranoid Android 7.3.1 – AOSPA – A6000[ARM], ROM for the Lenovo A6000/Plus
- Android Version: 7.1
- Compatible: Lenovo A6000/Plus
- ROM Type: Paranoid Android 7.3.1
- Contributors: mayu19, JackShukla, dev_harsh1998, V@RUN_, AOSP team
- ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
- ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
- Version Information Status: Beta
- Pie – One of the key feature of the Paranoid Android operating system for Android which brings a new type of navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Color Engine – The color engine redefines the color of the device to be in Light, Dark and Black modes which helps you choose them according to the time of the day or night.
- Pocket Lock – One of the best features that helps you prevent any form of accidental touch when you keep your smartphone in your pocket.
- Accidental Touch – This feature is helpful for gamers who can prevent any sort of accidental touch on the hardware buttons while the touchscreen is being used. You can seamlessly experience your game, browse the web, watch videos without the worry of accidental touch.
- Reworked Pie
- Color engine
- Pocket Lock
- Immersive mode
- Buttons customization (including navigation bar)
- On the spot controls (OTS)
- SafetyNet Compatibility
- Battery/Notification LED control
- Recent tasks locking
- Battery icon customization
- Google now page in the default launcher
- Accidental touch
- Three finger swipe Screenshot
- Substratum (OMS) support (Color engine will be deactivated if you use Substratum)
- Quick pulldown
- Various performance and battery improvements
- Display Burn-in protection (for OLED screens)
- More to explore
HOW TO INSTALL
Step 1: Copy the ROM and Gapps to your SD Card
Step 2: Boot into Recovery
Step 3: Please take an entire backup of your current ROM through the TWRP menu. So that you can restore it back if you fail to install the Custom ROM
Step 4: Enter recovery
Step 5: Make full wipe including “system”
Step 6: Flash the ROM and then the Gapps
Step 7: Reboot
- Lenovo A6000/Plus Paranoid Android – Nougat Custom ROM
- Google Applications – GApps (Select ARM64)
This rom is fast and smooth???
How is battery buckup???
How is high gaming isnt smooth?
Please admin reply me…
Because i want a smooth,fast and better than all custom rom for my lenovo A6000
phone hangs during charging….i have to reboot everytime…so just unflashed it…….if you have any solution tell me…..waiting for reply
how is battery backup…..?
Power off your phone during charge
Please , the rom author is Stuep Dec , he port this rom for hard working.
Credited his name. Thanks!
Credited his name. Thanks!
are there any bugs in it admin ??
Copy/move apps to sd card dont work.
Thanx where you find it