We have been testing and using few health applications on our Android smartphones which aren’t that popular on Play Store and usually gets hidden from your notice. We’ll be discussing its awesome features and also their use, you can install these health apps for free and give a new feel to your Android smartphone.
5 Cool Android Apps For Daily Use
Instant Heart Rate
Instant Heart Rate application for your android smartphone is one of the best application which you will ever experience. Unlike all those heartbeat tracking smartwatches or other devices that track your heart is totally different from them. Instant Heart Rate application uses the camera and flash of the smartphone to read your heartbeat.
The suggestion from our side to use this application is on your palm, it doesn’t gives you an accurate rating but saves you from a burnt finger which they advice.
Sleep Time Smart Alarm Clock
Sleep Time by Azumio, the next generation sleep cycle alarm clock that will leave you feeling rested after every night’s sleep!
Sleep Time uses the sensitive accelerometer in your Android to detect movements during the night. The advanced algorithm determines your phase of sleep and sets off the alarm at the perfect moment. You will never wake up from a deep sleep feeling groggy again.
Stress Check by Azumio
Another wonderful android app by Azumio – Stress Check is the most innovative tool available for quantifying your level of psychological or physical stress. By measuring your heart rate through the camera and light features on your Android, Stress Check can estimate your level of stress in real time.
Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax
Calm can help you meditate, sleep, relax and much more. By downloading this app, you’ll discover how meditation can improve your mood – and your life.
– The 7 Days of Calm – learn how to meditate with this easy-to-follow program
– The 21 Days of Calm – deepen your meditation practice with our paid program available only to subscribers
– 7 guided meditation sessions from 2 to 30 minutes – for whenever you need a break from your day.
– 10 beautiful, immersive nature scenes – choose the perfect background sounds and scene to help you relax!
– 16 blissful music tracks by meditation music master, Kip Mazuy.
– 50 premium guided meditations for focus, creativity, energy, confidence, sleep and much more!
– New content added monthly!
Self-help Anxiety Management
SAM is a friendly app that offers a range of self-help methods for people who are serious about learning to manage their anxiety.
SAM has been developed by a university team of psychologists, computer scientists and student users. Established methods of self-help have been combined with high standards of usability to provide an engaging, flexible, and practical resource.