Hello Lenovo Vibe P1m smartphone users, we’ve a custom rom available for your device and that is Flyme OS which is based upon Android Lollipop 5.1 version. Flyme OS is the official android operating system for Meizu smartphones which has attractive user interface and more features which are not present on the native VIBE UI on Lenovo Vibe P1m smartphone.
DISCLAIMER : Rooting or flashing custom roms results to the void of the warranty of the device. Techolite and its authors are not responsible for any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom roms or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process.
About The Rom
Android Verion : 5.1
ROM Version : 18.104.22.168
Type : Flyme OS
Author/Credits : Wizard
Source : here
- Minimal Google Services included
- Screen lock wallpapers
- Long tap programs to add to exceptions
- Lock screen tabs (To goto shortcut menus)
- Many more features to be explored
How to Install Flyme OS on Lenovo Vibe P1m
- Download and extract SP Flash Tools and the custom rom on your PC/Laptop
- Now on your Vibe P1m goto Settings > About Phone >Click Build Number several times till you get the message “Developer options enabled”
- Again on your device go to Settings >Developer Options and enable USB Debugging
- Now run flash_tool.exe from SP Flash Tools folder and select the MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt file from the Flyme OS custom rom folder
- Now click the Download button and then connect your Vibe P1m using USB to your PC/Laptop
- Once done, reboot your device.
- Front camera doesn’t work (Install a 3rd party camera application like Google Camera to work).
- Some features of Flyme OS not compatible but in the next update it will be fixed.
- Indicator doesn’t works. Will be fixed soon.