Hello Lenovo Vibe P1m smartphone users, we have a custom ROM available for your device and that is Flyme OS which is based upon Android Lollipop 5.1 version. Flyme OS is the official Android operating system for Meizu smartphones which has an attractive user interface and more features that are not present on the native VIBE UI on Lenovo Vibe P1m smartphone.
DISCLAIMER: Rooting or flashing custom ROMs results in the void of the warranty of the device. Techolite and its authors are not responsible for any damage which is incurred in the process
- Android Version: 5.1
- ROM Version: 126.96.36.199
- Type: Flyme OS
- Author/Credits: Wizard
- Minimal Google Services included
- Screen lock wallpapers
- Long tap programs to add to exceptions
- Lock screen tabs (To go to shortcut menus)
- Many more features to be explored
- Download and copy the ROM along with Gapps on the internal storage or the SD card
- Reboot to TWRP recovery and wipe Dalvik, Cache, Data, System
- Go back to install and select the ROM and the Gapps and flash it
- Once done, reboot your device.
- No backlight for the navigation keys
- FM radio not working
- The camera in the front mode does not shoot the video
- Use Snap Camera HDR to work
Downloads & Requirements
- TWRP Recovery – Read the guide from here
- Flyme OS for Lenovo Vibe P1m Custom ROM – Download it from here
The ROM is having a balance of performance and battery backup because Flyme OS is optimized for low-end smartphones with less RAM and processor power. The only thing that lacks is the availability of the themes and customizing the user interface, you will require 3rd party launcher to modify the system icons. You can also install Supersu or Magisk to give root access to applications like Xposed Framework, Adway for blocking unwanted ads.