Lenovo Vibe P1m users, if you have installed any custom ROM on your device and have failed to boot then you can unbrick and install Lenovo Vibe P1m Stock ROM and revive your smartphone.
You can download the stock ROM for your device and flash it using SP Flash Tools, the same way we installed custom recovery previously. The procedure is quite simple and takes 10 minutes only if you have ample knowledge or else you can follow the guide step by step and unbrick your device from boot loop.
Warning! Please be advised that this process will erase everything from your device. Take a backup if your smartphone is in working condition.
There are many stock firmware available on the internet but you will have to choose it according to the variant or the model for the specific country your device is purchased from. You can download any of the firmware which we have posted that have global affirmation.
Benefits Of Installing Stock Firmware
- Unbrick your Lenovo Vibe P1m
- Fx boot loop error
- Unroot the device
- Enable OTA updates
- Upgrade or downgrade the Android version
- Fix bugs and lags due to custom ROM’s
- Regain warranty
Lenovo Vibe P1m Stock ROM List
How to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo Vibe P1m
- Download and extract SP Flash Tools and the custom ROM on your PC/Laptop
- Now on your Vibe P1m go to Settings > About Phone >Click Build Number 5-7 times till you get the message “Developer options enabled”
- Again on your device go to Settings >Developer Options and enable USB Debugging
- Now run flash_tool.exe from SP Flash Tools folder and select the MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt file from the Stock ROM folder
- Now click the Download button and then connect your Vibe P1m using USB to your PC/Laptop
- Once done, reboot your device.