Lenovo A6000/Plus Resurrection Remix ROM 5.8.8 [64 Bits]

Resurrection Remix Rom is another Android Lollipop 5.1.1 based custom rom for Lenovo A6000 and Plus users with 64 bit architecture. A good rom with good performance and better battery benchmark tests and has a lot of features to be applied. One of the best feature of resurrection remix rom is that you can switch between two color modes i.e bright or total black which means if you want to work in dark and want to use black background then you can use this feature or switch back to light color. There are lots of other features which includes gestures, status bar modifications, animations, buttons, performance tunnings and also custom kernel auditing which is for advanced users.

DISCLAIMER : Rooting or flashing custom roms results breaking the warranty of the device. techolite and its authors are not responsible for any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom roms or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process.

lenovo a6000 lollipop custom rom

• Gesture anywhere
  • Custom themes

How to Install Resurrection Remix ROM

Step 1 : Copy the Resurrection Remix ROM and GApps in your SD card

Step 2 : Boot into Recovery

• Switch off your device
  • Now press Volume Down + Power Button together for 2-5 seconds until you see the bootloader
  • Connect the USB to your PC/Laptop and then flash TWRP recovery (read the guide here)

Step 3 :  Make full wipe including “system” (data, dalvik, system, cache)

Step 4 : Now go back and click install and then click one level up

Step 5 : Flash the ROM and then the GApps

Step 6 : Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2-5 minutes)

Bugs

• None so far reported

Screenshots

Boot Animation
ressurection-red-mix-rom

You might also like
12 Comments
  1. Gops says

Headphones sounds are not playing properly . Music player audio is also not much audiable as earlier.

2. Mani Mani says

Lenovoa6010plus flash sir

3. edu says

What is the best rom for lenovo a6000

4. Janardhan says

Does this OS Support VoLTE ???

5. Fuzail says

My vibrations is not working….pls help me resolve this problem

6. Hacker Boy says

Thanks for this Awesoeme ROM, Really that ROM really seems a nice one but I don’t know why it’s not working for me. I installed the ROM on my Lenovo A6000 Plus [Updated to Lollipop 5.0.2] as per the instructions, I downloaded the ROM zip and that GApps, and flashed recovery with TWRP.

First, I get into the recovery, make a full wipe of system, data, cache, dalvik cache.
    Second, I go to “Install” option on TWRP and install the ROM and then the GApps, the buggy thing is, the ROM installs successfully, but the GApps as per your link says something like,
    “GApps are of 32-bit structure and we detect a 64-bit structure System” even after that it gets installed.
    Third, after the first boot it get stuck on the Homescreen and start rebooting automatically, again and again. It’s terrible that your don’t even get the setup wizard you directly get into the System, that restarts again and again.

Also, after flashing the ROMs, when pressing the reboot option, the TWRP says, “Root access possibly lost” I don’t know why, even I haven’t rooted my phone.

Also after the first boot in the homescreen it says like, “Grant Settings as Super User” and it happens again and again, mainly you’re not able to use the ROM.

I think this all was happening due to installing an odd architecture version of GApps, so can you give me the link of 64-bit architecture GApps 5.1.1

Well I’m not that expert in this, so can you please advise me what I’m doing wrong.
    It will be helpful for me.

1. Veer Amrit Singh says

Flash the rom again and this gapps http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/jicDwSfj/file.html

7. Hacker Boy says

It will be helpful for me.

1. Techolite says

8. Avesh says

Thanx for sharing this great ROM.For me there’s strange problem. When Uninstalling any app or clearing data is attempted it reboots. There is no way to uninstall apps or clear data. Apps force closure problem when restoring data of apps using Titanium Backup. Anyone facing the same issues? I tried everything including reflashing and total wipes/formatting.

9. Avesh says

10. shuham says

cannot activate (setup wizar fail)

1. Techolite says

Try Xoplax Rom.

11. Techolaty says

We are really very sad to hear that. We’re not the developer/author of this rom, we’ve mentioned the source already. And apart from the problems you have mentioned, we’ve tried it on our device and it worked but we didn’t test it for a prolong period of time. All we can suggest you is to try some other custom rom. Regards!

12. techolite says

1. monsieurburlesque says

Please! It it possible to contact the author somehow? Since this is the most wonderful ROM I have ever had! Apart from the two serious bugs, this ROM rocks. I would like to ask the author to fix these bugs. Thank you very much.

13. monsieurburlesque says

GPS doesn‘t work. Also after few reboots the mobile data stopped working for no reason.
    Otherwise the best ROM do far. Čan se expect some fixes?

1. techolite says

GPS is working but it is not accurate. And for the Data, I’m sorry to hear. I’ll get a fix soon. Till then re-flash the rom with complete system wipe and make sure you flash the GApps after one boot.

1. monsieurburlesque says

Thanx for the reply. No, GPS is not inaccurate – GPS simply doesn’t work. Running any application which requires GPS (Navigation, map, even a camera with the position enabled) means an instant reboot. It worked once on my way from work, but not anymore. Also mobile data work until few restarts. Then it changes from No SIM to No mobile data after every next reboot. It’s a big shame, because beside this it’s finally a flawless Android 5.1!!! No lags, no glitches, billion options, beautiful interface. Please, would you fix it. Thanx in advance, Stepan.

2. Techolaty says

14. Samar says

it freezes then restarts.. please post any fix.

1. techolite says

Please re-flash it once and flash the GApps after one boot.

1. Samar says

restarts when i open camera!

1. monsieurburlesque says

Turn off the GPS position in the camera. Not the camera, but GPS causes instant restarts…

2. Techolaty says

Please re-flash it once and flash the GApps after one boot.

15. Samar says

hey, there seems to be a bug in this rom.. the rom flashs fine but after it turns on it gets stuck and reboots.. happens again and again.. any help with that? thanks

1. techolite says

Yes, the fix is to re-flash it and install the GApps after first boot.

1. Samar says

should i re-flash after wiping every thing or just re-flash?

2. Samar says

complete system qips means? cache, system, data, dalvick cach? anything else?

3. Samar says

it worked! thanks!

16. Zain Uddin Uddin says

Is this rom Stable?
    what about the previous issues like Camera? and in this rom can apps write to Sd Card ?

1. techolite says

APPS to SD doesn’t works on any custom rom my friend. The camera issue like what?