Lenovo A6000/Plus Pure Stock Rom & Recovery [Updated Frequently]

We’re getting many mails and comments regarding the stock rom list for both Lenovo A6000 and Plus. Well we have the pure stock rom for Lenovo A6000 and Plus based on Kitkat and Lollipop. You can download the stock rom and install it on your device easily, we will guide you throughout the entire process to install the stock rom. If you are on Kitkat then you can simply flash the Lollipop stock rom on your Lenovo A6000 or Plus and if you are on any Lollipop based rom and want to downgrade to kitkat then you can follow the Revert to Kitkat from Lollipop on Lenovo A6000/Plus guide. Also if your device is rooted and you want to un-root it and install stock recovery then you can download the following from the bottom of this article and follow the link.

Lenovo A6000

Kraft_A6000S_S010_150515.zip

Lollipop Stock Rom

A6000-s_S028_150827_WCBC.zip

A6000-s_S030_151030_WCAF.zip (29/11/2015)

Stock Recovery

Lenovo A6000

Lollipop Recovery – LA6K_Lol_Stock-Rec-techolite.COM.zip (11.3 MB)

Kitkat Recovery – LA6K_4.4.4_Stock_Rec_techolite.zip (7.7 MB)

Lenovo A6000 Plus

Lollipop Recovery – LA6KPLUS-techolite-Lollipop (11.3 MB)

Kitkat Recovery –  LA6KPLUS-techolite-Kitkat.zip (7.7 MB)

You can follow the guides for the following :

1. Revert Back To Kitkat From Lollipop On Lenovo A6000/Plus
  2. Lenovo A6000/Plus Lollipop Update 101 Error Fix
  3. How To Install & Root Lenovo A6000/Plus
  4. How To Install Lenovo A6000/Plus Lollipop Stock Recovery
  5. Lenovo A6000 Lollipop To Kitkat Switcher
  6. Lenovo A6000/Plus Custom Rom List
You might also like
92 Comments
  1. Zsaifi says

How to install in lenovo a6000 plus

2. Zubair saifi says

How to install this stock rom

3. Ajeet Singh says

To revert back simply download stock rom.. and stok recovery
    Then extract recovery flash img file by twrp mode
    Reboot recovery and flash stock ro… easy ly

4. Annam Yakambram says

thanks bro

5. M Indraa says

How to instal this stock rom ??

6. Parveen malik says

I hv installed RR 6.0.1 through TWRP flash in my lenovo a6000+ device. Now, I wanna revert back to system stock rom but I am facing problem regarding root permission in device. TWRP recovery does not support stock rom. How I can remove TWRP and install stock rom (Lolipop) in my device? plz help

7. bhanuchandra reddy says

I installed miui 8 rom in my lenovo a6000 plus by twrp recovery how to i go back to normal stock rom

8. sadiq saddui says

I installed lineage 14.1 on A6000 plus over KitKat but my is stuck at lenovo logo please help me

1. Hemanth Babu Pilla says

re insert battery and go to recovery mode then reset device ……. it has worked on my a6000plus device

9. Naresh Kumar says

Zip corrupt error for kitkat ROM for A6000 plus
    plz update :(

10. Abdul Kareem says

I have updated the new lollipop version, Can I downgrade to old lollipop version

11. shahbaz alam says

I have install 7.1.1 RR ROM in lenovo a6000 plus how I go back to android 5.0 lollipop please

1. Sumer says

Download Stock lollipop rom and extract india.ota.zip (if u live in india) and system.zip goto recovery and wipe ur 7.1.1 rom and flash india.ota.zip >reboot to recovery > and flash system.zip file ,Hurrah ! Successfully u’ve flashed 5.0 ;)

12. Vaisakh says

How to flash lolipop stock rom on lenovo a6000 plus i’m in vibe ui 2.9 with twrp how to do plz help me

13. wasim akram says

i have flashed andorid 7.1 successfully in my lenovo a6000 plus..but the hotspot tethering is not working.and when i open share it app am not able to recieve or tranfer any data form it..can u please help me to overcome this problem

14. aj says

hi i musing lenevo a6000 i have upgraded to some rom it version is 7.0 iw was trying to install marshemellow so i downloaded some other and started to flash while flashing i removed the battery and it switched off now it does not on when i plug the usb cable it shows the lenevo logo it can go to recovery so plz now help me wt i should to on itv plzz help

1. absolut.hero says

Download any custom rom and put it in the root location of your sd card.. Now go to recovery. And wipe everything except internal storage and external storage.. Then go to install and flash the custom rom (.zip) file and then flash gapps and then restart the system..

15. Aziz says

I am on dirty unicorn marshmallow then I want go back to lollipop…

Can I flash lollipop on marshmallow ??

Plssss reply me

16. Vie Wannee B says

hi…i’ve got some troubles here….i have lenovo A6000+ and 3 days bootloop already….and when i check the stock rom at the android system recovery is note. A6000_S012_160525_16G….and i couldn’t found that stock rom….what should i do…pleeeaassseeee help me….thx for your attention….

17. Rajat says

for a6000 plus
    error in twrp
    Error executing updater binary in zip(for lollipop)
    and corrupt zip for kitkat
    pls update

1. Bill says

I Have the exact same problem! i am using twr but when i flass this rom it gives an error! (If you want uour phone to work again,without the official rom,download this rom:ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.1-x32-20160719-A6000 and also this Gapps:BaNkS-Dynamic-GApps-6.x.x-10-20-15. If you dont know what to do listen:Tap the install button on the twr recovery screen,find the rom that i have told you to download (Resurrection remix,is a good rom actually.) After doing that just follow the instractions of the recovery and you are halfway done! Then afte finish installing the rom go to install again and find the ‘dynamic gapps’.This will allow you to use google playstore and google services.Go and also install them like you did with the rom. Then you are done! reboot your and enjoy!

18. Fairuz Milkiy Kuswa says

hey man, I am succesfull install stockrom, but stock recovery don’t change a.k.a TWRP. How to change it?

19. Vinod says

When upgrade my lenovo a6000 plus in S030_151030.. installation failed.. error shows when phn root..

20. manab says

how to flash stock lollipop rom from a custom recovery as i am in miui now

1. Veer Amrit Singh says

Just flash the lollipop rom through the recovery if you are on miui.

21. madhu says

guys i have installed CM 13 rom on my lenovo a6000 plus from miui rom…but miui logo appears instead of lenono’s….and i need to revert back to stovk rom…pls help me

1. abhishek says

I have also same problem and also a massage came again again on screen ” google service is not working

1. mohit says

same here….MIUI is not changing

22. vivek says

can you provide md5 sum of the download links of kitkat s017 version

23. John Patrick Ebreo says

Hi, did you solve your problem in this? I also thinking of flashing stock lollipop via twrp.

24. Prakash says

I have Lenovo A6000+ (rooted).
    i tried to install this ROM but

status (101)
    Installation aborted

message came
    and when i reboot the cell phone it stucked with logo screen of my previous custom ROM (Resurrection Remix rom)

Now i unable to start my cell phone
    unable to install again TWRP

So plzz tell me what to do..???

Plzzzzzz Reply ASAP

1. TechBot Inc. says

Download the stock rom, copy it on your External SD Card now power off your device (in case you are stuck at lenovo logo) , now press volume up + volume down + power button .. you will be booted right into System Recovery, select apply update from SD Card … hope you know what to do next..

25. Prototype says

I manage to revert back. But i install CM11. (Its same procedure) cm11 is better than stock. Its smooth. I will send link. You need to download kitka based system file. (1 mb). Then in recovery do factory reset, then go install kitkat based system file, then install any kitkat rom. Here is link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByLw8zueQwHfSmMzbutloHZmODQ/view?usp=sharing
    Please answer when you downloaded the file

1. Veer Amrit Singh says

Link is dead.

1. John Patrick Ebreo says

I’m on kitkat with twrp installed. Can i flash the lollipop stock rom in twrp? Is it safe?

26. Phillips says

Can i flash the lollipop stock rom through twrp while i’m on miui 7.1.1.0 kitkat ? Thankyou very much before.

27. Ciarchi Napitupulu says

can i flash kitkat stock rom?, im on aicp rom (lollipop) now

1. Veer Amrit Singh says

No, use Rom switcher first.

28. j'b6 says

hi all…….I am using cm12.1 in my lenovo a6000 but its not fullfill for me!!!!..my original stock rom kitkat is fast and smooth so i want to revert back to my kitkat……now im on lolipop how i revert back to it…..please replay me ……sorry for my english……thank you ….!!!!

1. vaisakh says

Now am on CM12.1 and twrp recovery i want to install original stock rom please guide me.

2. vampire says

Don’t worry bro it is simple to do

29. Chírag Panchal says

I am on MiUi and i change to CM/12.1 but
    “mi” logo was not going evry boot mi logo shown insted of Lenovo logo .
    So if i flash this lollipop stock rom my problem can solve?????? Please reply anyone sir……

30. Sumer says

better flash Custom ROm

31. muara says

Dude..im on cm 12 ED300 before..there is firmware kitkat base by ed300.first you can flash that base kitkat firmware with twrp sevenmax and flash the kitkat stock rom.at least that way work for me.a6000 plus here,and kitkat so17 now.you can try,DWYOR.sory my english.

32. Ambar Kambli says

I m on a cm 13 rom n want to revert back to original lollipop stock rom. But while flashing through twrp I m getting error. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

33. Ambar Kambli says

I m getting error as u said. What is the fix?

34. ashish says

Hi.. did you move back to stock KK version. I am also on CM12 want to move to KK. Please share the steps

35. Vincent Joshua says

Will TWRP be replaced with the stock recovery if I flashed the stock ROM?

1. Veer Amrit Singh says

36. deepu says

i have rooted my lenovo a6000. and after that i had deleted all google apps…..i m usimg stock rom and i want all all google apps.can i install gapps by stock recovery

37. moawaya says

bad links

38. James Praveen says

my phone lenovo a6000 plus i selected update adb to sd card it was hang and i remove the battery an d insert the battery on the phone totally blank not working

39. Arin says

I have installed cm 12.1 custom ROM on my Lenovo a6000 plus. Now I want to go back to stock ROM and stock recovery. How to do it safely??

40. Anshu Mishra says

guys please post a link for kraft S59. It has rolled out for many devices and is of 292 mb.

41. Faridz says

How if I install lollipop miui if I running miui kitkat

42. prasad says

he can direct flast it through Twrp recovery.

first you need to wipe all data & cache. install the stock rom then wipe data & cache

43. Aman says

Can I flash the above given lolipop latest version for A6000plus thru lenovo qlcom downloader?

44. Yoga Smara Adirmadana says

can i flash lolipop stock rom if i running miui 7.09?
    #pleasehelp

45. Amit says

I have install CM13 on A6000 plus. But the ROM has problem. I want to roll back to official ROM. Tell me the process.

46. robin says

kitkat based zip file is currupted for lenovo a6000+,anybody got any solution?

47. jhawri says

Hi downgrading is the only solution to show facebook app on the screen of Lenovo a6000?

48. Jai Veer says

when i purchase Lenovo A6000 last year with KIT KAT android and i upgrade it to Lolipop 5.0.1, can i downgrade it again KITKAT, if yes what i download KITKAT STOCK ROM or LOlipop STOCK ROM?

49. Osama Ahmed says

Does it support Arabic language ??

1. Veer Amrit Singh says

50. Vincent Joshua Tigas says

The device (A6000) I’ll be flashing the stock ROM Kraft-A6000_S058….zip has CyanogenMod 12.1 with TWRP 2.8.7.7 installed.

What’s the correct procedure, flash the stock Lollipop recovery you included and then flash the stock ROM zip?

1. Veer Amrit Singh says

Just flash the rom from TWRP menu.

1. Chírag Panchal says

I am on MiUi and i change to CM/12.1 but
        “mi” logo was not going evry boot mi logo shown insted of Lenovo logo .
        So Agar me ye Stock rom flash karunga to Eroor fix Hojayegi?????

51. Vikas Pal says

Kraft-a6000_S058_151030_KK2L

“E: failed to verify whole-file signature”
    “E: signature verification failed” “installation aborted

Please Help me

52. Vikas Pal says

Kraft-a6000_S058_151030_KK2L

“E: failed to verify whole-file signature”
    “E: signature verification failed” “installation aborted

Please Help me

53. Arief Seto says

Stock Rom kitkat for lenovo a6000 plus Corrupt, Can you fix it. I Can’t downgrade to kitkat, Sorry for bad my english/ :)

54. Arief Seto says

1. robin says

same issue here,have u encountered any solution.??

55. Jose says

lenovo a600 bricked,when i power on the device a blue colour screen only,stock recovery also losted,wat can i do any help

56. Jose says

57. ChennaiDark says

I’m stuck on lenovo a6000plus A6000-s_S028_150827 downloaded from here.

Tried all the old to new version of CWM or TWRP or Stock Rom none of the recovery is working for A6000-s_S030_151030.
    Gives the Binary error or cannot switch carrier or something.. but never installs.

Have anyone been able to flash 151030 from 150827 ?

I tried lollipop to kitkat, other custom rom and then tried to flash…. still only able to flash 0827.. not able to flash 151030(latest)

Any working solution !!!

58. ChennaiDark says

I’m stuck on lenovo a6000plus A6000-s_S028_150827 downloaded from here.

Have anyone been able to flash 151030 from 150827 ?

Any working solution !!!

59. JAGDISH says

લીનોવો મોબાઈલની મેં ખરીદી કરેલ છે તારીખ- ૨૭/૦૧/૨૦૧૬ જે મોબાઈલ ને
    નવું અપડેટ કરવામાં આવીયો ત્યાર બાદ અમુક એપ્લીકેશન ખુલતી નથી જેવી કે
    મેસેજ બોક્ષ્, જી-મેઇલ, વોટસ-અપ્, કોઈ સમાચાર ની એપ્લીકેશન, વગેરે …….
    આ ભાષા શ્રુતિ છે…
    તમારા જવાબની હું આતુરતા પુર્વાકથી રાહ જોઈ રહયો છુ.
    PLESEA HELP ME….
    YOU ANS. IS WAIT…………………….JAGDISH

1. Veer Amrit Singh says

I tried to translate your comment but failed to understand what you tried to say. Please tell us in English.

60. JAGDISH says

લીનોવો મોબાઈલની મેં ખરીદી કરેલ છે તારીખ- ૨૭/૦૧/૨૦૧૬ જે મોબાઈલ ને
    નવું અપડેટ કરવામાં આવીયો ત્યાર બાદ અમુક એપ્લીકેશન ખુલતી નથી જેવી કે
    મેસેજ બોક્ષ્, જી-મેઇલ, વોટસ-અપ્, કોઈ સમાચાર ની એપ્લીકેશન, વગેરે …….
    આ ભાષા શ્રુતિ છે…
    તમારા જવાબની હું આતુરતા પુર્વાકથી રાહ જોઈ રહયો છુ.
    PLESEA HELP ME….
    YOU ANS. IS WAIT…………………….JAGDISH

1. Techolite says

Let me translate it first.

61. puneet says

please help me as i am facing problem with dolby app using lenovo a6000+ as i have rooted the phone and installed twrp and once i have installed the dolby atmos zip from twrp recovery since now i am unable to open the app… and i cant change any settings of that app and even i cant open the default dolby app also…. please give me solution ..

1. Veer Amrit Singh says

You have corrupted the Dolby atmos files. Try to re-flash the stock rom once again.

62. puneet says

1. Techolite says

63. Mithun says

can i flash lollipop rom? i’m using cm11 kitkat.

64. Mithun says

can i flash lollipop rom? i’m using cm11 kitkat.

1. Techolite says

Yes you can.

65. Ganesh Satya says

can I flash this ROM with TWRP recovery if i m running Marshmallow ROM>?/

1. Techolite says

No, you need to follow a guide for that. Search Revert back to kitkat from lollipop on our website.

66. Satheesh Chandran says

Helpfull,
    now i am @ 5.1.1 Xenon HD,
    can i flash _ Kraft-A6000_S058_151030_KK2L_WC67 Directly? or is that Upgrade file?
    if it is which one i have to flash?

1. Techolite says

You can directly flash it. But you might get error.