Lenovo K3 Note users, you can download this custom ROM and flash and can enjoy the best of AOSP based ROM. Yes, Androium ROM is based on AOSP Android Lollipop 5.1.1 and is running on 64-bit architecture. It is pure AOSP with no modifications in the build.prop or any other tweaks, the additions of apps are mentioned in the features below. So download and install Androium custom ROM on your Lenovo K3 Note now.
DISCLAIMER: It is your sole responsibility to install or flash custom ROMs, Techolite and its staff are not liable for any loss incurred in the process. Please be aware that rooting breaks the warranty of any Android device.
How To Install Lenovo K3 Note Android Rom
Features of The ROM
– Compatible Xposed + GBOX
– Dolby Sound
– Applications : MiXplorer; Camera/Gallery/Compass -> Lenovo ;HikiPkayer ; Calculator CM11 ; Keep
– Improved translation French
– Launcher Trebuchet
– Added button “Delete all” in multitasking
– Added speed meter in the status bar
– Fixed flaw Stagefright (ST Lenovo 5.1-1535)
– Kernel / Modem / MDBB / drivers / lib will be updated with the Roma Vibe 5.1 UI (not always)
– Kernel Lenovo 5.1-1542 (oct 12 2015)
– Slight changes of the Android interface (green -> blue …) Settings icons …
– Modification of the interface in the SMS application / MMS
– Added Backup and Restore app Mediatek
– Maintained updated with update custom system (OTA Updater)
– No “tweaks” or in build.prop or other
– No LED notifications (work with light flow only)
CWM not compatible with OTA Updater, please use TWRP.
Things to do before you Flash Lenovo K3 Note Androium Rom:
- Take a backup of your data. Because system will be wiped during the process
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Goto > Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- If Developer Options is not located under settings then enable it by going toSettings > About Phone > Device Info and tap on Build Number for about 7-8 times. And then go back and follow the previous step.
- Make sure the battery is 50% charged or more.
- Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources option.
How to Flash using SP Flash Tools
Step 1: Extract the zip file downloaded and install the software
Step 2: Now install the Flash Tools and then open flash_tool.exe (run it as an administrator)
Step 3: Now select MT6752_Android_scatter.txt
Step 4: Click on Options from the top then Download and make sure DA DL all with Checksum is checked
Step 5: Select the Download Only, and then click Download
- Now just tick the checkbox recovery and browse to the extracted files
- Turn off your Lenovo Lemon K3 Note and remove the battery
- Click the big download button on top right and insert the battery and connect the phone with USB cable in switch off condition.
- Now you will see the red stripe showing download percentage.
Congratulations now you have successfully installed Androium Rom on your device
Steps to enter Recovery mode in Lenovo K3 Note
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button + Volume Up Button + Power Button.
- When you see the Boot Screen, Release the Power Button but keep the Volume Buttons pressed until you see the Recovery Screen.