The much waited for stable custom ROM for Lenovo K3 Note is now available and that too based on Cyanogenmod 12.1.1. Yes Lenovo K3 Note CM 12.1 custom ROM is available for download and can be flashed using TWRP recovery. One of the popular among custom ROMs is Cyanogenmod for its unique features like theme engine and many other features. This custom ROM is the most stable and has no bugs; the LED notification even works on this custom ROM.
DISCLAIMER : Please be advised that Techolite or its authors are not liable at any cost if you brick your device or the data is lost, it is suggested that you take a back up of your current rom and data. Installing/Flashing/Rooting custom roms & custom recoveries are risky, you’re sole responsible for everything.
About The R
ROM Type: Cyanogenmod 12.1.1
Rom Version: 12.1.1
Android Version: 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
Author /Credits: liuxingghost
Size: 415 MB
- Pre-rooted (SuperSu installed)
- Heads bar notification
- LED notification working
- GPS working
- FM radio working
How To Install CM 12.1.1 On Lenovo K3 Note
Things to do before you Flash CM 12.1.1 On Lenovo K3 Note:
- Take a backup of your data. Because system will be wiped during the process
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Goto > Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- If Developer Options is not located under settings then enable it by going to Settings > About Phone > Device Info and tap on Build Number for about 7-8 times. And then go back and follow the previous step.
- Make sure the battery is 50% charged or more.
- Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources option.
How to Install Lenovo K3 Note CM 12.1 Custom Rom
Step 1: Copy the zip file downloaded to your SD Card
Step 2: Now go to TWRP recovery menu
Step 3: Now Advance wipe & select system, data, Dalvik cache, cache.
Step 4: Go back and click Install and select the ROM and flash
Step 5: Reboot
Congratulations now you have successfully installed CM 12.1.1 on your device
Steps to enter Recovery mode in Lenovo K3 Note
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button + Volume Up Button + Power Button.
- When you see the Boot Screen, Release the Power Button but keep the Volume Buttons pressed until you see the Recovery Screen.
Sp Flash Tools 5.1524.00
Lenovo K3 Note CM 12.1