LeTv 1s has been very popular on the flash sale on Flipkart with over 30,000 units being sold within 2 seconds on its first day of flash sale. In this post we will guide you how to root LeTv 1S & install TWRP recovery in very simple and easy steps. You can flash a custom recovery on LeTv 1s using ADB Fastboot method. So lets root LeTv 1s and install TWRP recovery.
DISCLAIMER : Techolite & its authors are not liable at any cost. Rooting & Flashing custom roms are a risk if you don’t follow the procedures carefully. It is your sole responsibility if you brick your device or your SD card dies. Please be advised if you’ve no knowledge about Rooting/Flashing then please do not go any further.
How To Root LeTv 1S & Install TWRP Recovery
Things to do before you install TWRP on LeTv 1S
- Goto Settings > About Phone > Tap on Build Number 10 times (This enables developer mode)
- Now go back to Settings again and open Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging)
- Keep your device battery charged above 50 %
- Take a backup of your personal data
Installing TWRP on LeTv 1S
- Install the PdaNetA4183_Techolite.com.exe on your pc/laptop
- Copy the recovery.img file to C:Program Files (x86) > Minimal ADB and Fastboot or C:Program Files > Minimal ADB and Fastboot directory
- Open the C:Program Files (x86) > Minimal ADB and Fastboot directory and press and hold shift key and right click anywhere inside the folder at the empty space and choose open command window here
- Now in CMD type:adb devicesIt will show something like this
- Now typeadb reboot bootloaderThis will reboot your device into Bootloader / Fastboot Mode
- Now typefastboot boot recovery.img
- Once flashed type the following command to reboot LeTv 1Sfastboot reboot
Now you have successfully installed TWRP on your LeTv 1S smartphone. The next step would be rooting your device.
Rooting LeTv 1S
Step 1 : Copy the downloaded file Root-SuperSU-v2.49.zip in the root folder of your SD card.
Step 2 : Now in CMD type:
adb reboot recovery
This will boot LeTv 1S into Recovery Mode.
Step 3 : Once you land into the Recovery Mode, choose install and choose Root-SuperSU-v2.37.zip
Step 4 : When the installation is done, Reboot your device.
Step 5 : Download Root Checker app from Playstore and check your device status.