Lenovo Vibe X3 users have not got much development as of lately, but we hope to see some development of custom roms in near future. Lenovo Vibe X3 Stock Rom/Firmware is available if you have tried to root or flash the kernel and have ended up with bootloop or bricked device then you can flash this stock rom using a computer/laptop. You need certain tools to flash this stock rom on Lenovo X3 Vibe. The stock rom includes Chinese and English language and is available for both variants X3c50 & X3c70. The following stock rom is in QPST format which means you’ll have to install the drivers and QPST.
Lenovo Vibe X3 Stock Rom/Firmware
How To Install Qualcomm USB Drivers & QPST
- Extract and setup QPST from QPST_2.7.422_Techolite.com.7z
- Install Qualcomm Drivers from Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_Techolite.com
How To Install Stock Rom On Lenovo Vibe X3
- Turn off your Lenovo Vibe X3 and then press the Volume Up button and keep holding it while connecting it to the computer/laptop using USB cable. On your computer/laptop you might see under Device Manager > Qualcomm Lenovo HS-USB QDLoader 9008
- Now Extract the Stock Rom zip file and then on your computer goto Start > QFIL
- Now in the Select Programmer, select prog_emmc_firehose_89XX.mbn and under Load XML select rawprogram0.xml
- Now click the Download button and wait for the process to be completed. Once completed your device will reboot automatically.
PS : First boot takes aroung 3-5 minutes. So have patience and enjoy!