Lenovo K3 Note users excitement will be increasing now as the official Android Marshmallow 6.0 firmware update is being rolled out for them. We believe you all have enjoyed the previous custom roms for your device like MIUI 7 Custom Rom or the unofficial VIBE UI 3.1 Custom Rom 6.0 So now download the Lenovo K3 Note Offcial Marshmallow 6.0 Update now and get a whole new experience from the new operating system. Lenovo has officially mentioned on its Upgrade Matrix page about the release of Android Marshmallow rom for Lenovo K3 Note in April but it is lucky for the users that they got it before April and in March. We will be let you know what all new features have been implemented in this firmware upgrade and what all changes have been done.
Download Lenovo K3 Note Marshmallow 6.0 Update
- Phone battery should be charged to 50 % at least
- You should have stock recovery installed or follow this guide to install stock recovery
- Lenovo K3 Note Marshmallow 6.0 firmware
How To Install Marshmallow 6.0 Update?
- Copy the firmware on your SD card and make sure you keep it in the root (not inside any folder)
- Enter into recovery mode on your device
- Select install from SD Card
- Now select the firmware file which you have copied
- Wait till the process is completed and then reboot
- Reboot might take 3-5 minutes
- Congrats now you are on Marshmallow 6.0 officially on your Lenovo K3 Note
Features Of Marshmallow 6.0 on Lenovo K3 Note
Theatre Max Technology
Theatre Max Technology was first introduced on Lenovo K4 Note by Lenovo which is an in-built tool to make the device split the screen into two parts and let you watch it through a Virtual Headset which will give you a 360 degree view through the help of your smartphone. This feature is very demanded and much popular among Virtual Reality users, you will be loving this feature for sure but you would need a virtual headset for that which you can purchase from here.
Other Sub Features
- App Permissions
- Web Experience
- App Links
- Power & Charging
- Decent User-Experience
- Camera Quality Improvement
- Battery Backup
A new feature which was needed very much is the battery saving feature, yes now in this marshmallow 6.0 update you will get “Doze battery saving feature” that uses motion detection to obsolete the unwanted background applications when the phone is not being used. But do not worry, you will still receive the SMS, whatsapp notifications, alarms and other notifications.
NOTE : The most important thing if you’re going to update using OTA (over the air) on your device then make sure you are on Stock recovery and not on any custom recovery, else you will fail to update and will end up in wasting the data of 1.6 GB.