Coolpad Note 3 smartphone users can now download and flash Cyanogenmod 12.1 custom rom on their device. Cyanogenmod based custom roms are very demanded among most of the android users for its reliability, stability and performance. CM 12.1 custom rom for Coolpad Note 3 is indeed better than the stock rom but it has some major bugs which might not attract you to download such as the Bluetooth doesn’t works, MTP doesn’t works and the Camera flash. But in this custom rom the Camera is working unlike in the VIBE UI 3.0 Custom rom for Coolpad Note 3 and the flash can be turned on by auto mode feature. If you don’t use bluetooth feature or the camera much then this rom is perfect for you because it will give you better performance and good battery life.
DISCLAIMER : Rooting & Flashing is not a easy job, it requires ample knowledge and dedication. Techolite & its authors will be in no mean responsible for any loss. May it be your phone bricks or your SD card doesn’t work anymore, you are responsible for the act and all. Good Luck!
Coolpad Note 3 Custom Rom Cyanogenmod 12.1
- Custom Recovery – Read the guide from here to install the custom recovery
- Custom Rom – CN3_CM12_1_Techolite.com.zip
- Google apps – Download Google Apps from here
- Take a backup of your personal data and contacts
- Keep the device charged above 70%
About The Rom
Type : Cyanogenmod
Author/Credits : Dhana Mari, Pinto Thakur, Amit Kumar, Devendra and Anis Mulla
Rom Version : 12.1
Android Version : 5.1
Size : 381 MB
Features Of The Rom
- Pre-rooted (SuperSu installed)
- Heads bar notifiction
- GPS working
- FM radio working
- Root privileges under developer option
- Quick Response
- Desk Clock
- Calculator (Scientific)
- Live Wallpapers
How to Install Coolpad Note 3 Custom Rom Cyanogenmod 12.1
Step 1 : Copy the CN3_CM12_1_Techolite.com.zip file on your SD Card
Step 2 : Now go to TWRP recovery menu
Step 3 : Now Advance wipe & select system, data, dalvik cache, cache.
Step 4 : Go back and click Install and select CN3_CM12_1_Techolite.com.zip and flash
Step 5 : Reboot (first boot may take 5-8 minutes to reach the homescreen)
More Screenshots (Click to start slideshow)
- Camera flash
- Usb tethering
Steps to enter Recovery mode in Coolpad Note 3
- Press and hold the Volume Up Button + Power Button.
- When you see the Bootloader Screen, Release the Power Button + Volume Buttons pressed until you see the Recovery Screen.