Coolpad Note 3 users gets another latest custom rom which is named as Eragon ported by Team Coolpad and definitely it is one of the smoothest rom as the team has tested it before releasing and as usual the fingerprint scanner and sensors are not working in this version also due to which we cannot say it is stable and good for heavy usage. You can use this custom rom if you can sacrifice the fingerprint scanner feature and the sensors but overall the camera and wifi which are the major features used are working absolutely fine. The custom rom for coolpad note 3 can be installed by restoring it through TWRP recovery, you can read the instructions below.
DISCLAIMER : Rooting & Flashing is not a easy job, it requires ample knowledge and dedication. Techolite & its authors will be in no mean responsible for any loss. May it be your phone bricks or your SD card doesn’t work anymore, you are responsible for the act and all. Good Luck!
Download Eragon Custom Rom For Coolpad Note 3
- TWRP Custom Recovery – Read the guide from here to install it
- Custom Rom – Eragon_by_TEAM_COOLPAD.zip
- Take a backup of your personal data and contacts
- Keep the device charged above 70%
About The Rom
Type : Eragon
Author/Credits : skeleton1911
Rom Version : 1.0
Android Version : 5.1
Size : 850 MB
Features Of The Rom
- Android Lollipop 5.1 API 22
- Unsecured Boot.img
- Increased battery life
- Busybox run-parts
- Ramdsik Tweaks
- Init.d scripts support
- L Speed Tweaks
- Bloatware removed
- Non recent limits
- Memory optimizations
- rooted with latest SuperSU
- Mixplorer explorer
- Tweaked for better battery and performance
How to Install Coolpad Note 3 VIBE UI 3.0 Custom Rom
Step 1 : Extract the Eragon_by_TEAM_COOLPAD.zip file and copy under TWRP/BACKUPS/DEVICE NAME/PASTE HERE on your sd card
Step 2 : Now reboot to TWRP recovery menu
Step 3 : Now Advance wipe & select system, data, dalvik cache, cache.
Step 4 : Go back and click Backup and Restore and select Eragon_by_TEAM_COOLPAD and flash
Step 5 : Reboot (boot may take 1-2 minutes to reach the homescreen)
- Fingerprint Scanner
Steps to enter Recovery mode in Coolpad Note 3
- Press and hold the Volume Up Button + Power Button.
- When you see the Bootloader Screen, Release the Power Button + Volume Buttons pressed until you see the Recovery Screen.