AICP ROM is an open source program which is known as Android Ice Cold Project and now it is available for Lenovo Vibe P1m. The custom ROM is based on 64-bit CPU architecture and is running on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 which is ported by psihop and the Nougat version is ported by Keng Natan. The Lenovo Vibe P1m AICP Custom Rom is packed with features like multi-language, Omni switch, ad blocker, pre-rooted with Supersu and much more.
If you’ve tried the previous custom ROM like MIUI 9 or CM 12.1 then you might like this ROM as well due to its unique features just Nougat based ROMs. For installing this ROM you will require TWRP custom recovery which you might have already installed on your device and if not then you can read the guide below.
DISCLAIMER: Rooting or flashing custom ROMs breaks the warranty. You are responsible for any loss.
About The ROM
- Android Version: 5.1.1 and 7.1.2
- ROM Version: v10 and V12.1
- Type: AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- Author/ Credits: Psihop/Keng Natan
- Proximity Call
- Call recorder
- Screen record
- Wake lock
- Add blocker
- Notification FC Disabler
- Gesture Anywhere
- Recent Panel Settings
- App Circle Bar
- Network Traffic on the status bar
- Show CPU Info
- Boot animation changer
- CM Theme Engine
- Slim Launcher
- Slim’s Heads Up, with the ability to disable
- QS Sync Tile
- QS Screenshot Tile
- QS Screenrecord Tile
- QS Quick and Smart pull down
- QS WiFi Detailed Tile View
- QS Location Tile – Enable Advanced Settings
- Lock screen weather
- cLock widget settings
- ListView animation
- Toast animation settings
- LCD density settings
- Notification Ticker
- Expanded desktop
How to Install Lenovo Vibe P1m AICP Custom Rom
- Copy the AICP V10 custom ROM on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (TWRP)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the ROM and slide to install
- Flash the gapps as well after this
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the home screen is shown
- Switch to the SIM card settings – LTE network mode
- To use the Bluetooth – Switch mode to permissive in Preferences – Advanced Settings – Miscellaneous – Switch SELinux settings.
- Go to the kernel auditor. Select the item CPU. Put 221 mgts – the minimum frequency of the CPU. Turn on the checkbox – Apply at startup. Reboot.
- Set of recovery for google services on request.
Downloads & Requirements
- TWRP Recovery – Read the guide from here
- Lenovo P1m AICP V10 Custom Rom – Download (aicpAICP_IMG_v5) from here
- Lollipop GApps- Select any package under ARM64
3g / 4g not working on either Sims. Bluetooth not working and above mentioned guide is not helpful. Very bad ROM.
Settings > AICP Extras > Various sh*t > Scroll down until you’ll see blank space under cLock settings > start tapping on that blank space ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
how to enable fm radio for this rom ??
Otg working.just download USB otg file manager for nexus(paid) from APPVN or any site…
Otgusb not working
Yes please fix it, you cant access (for example flash disk) even with 3rd app like USB Otg helper :(
Someone please tell me, how to enable Bluetooth (I know there is ”To use the Bluetooth – Switch mode to permissive in Preferences – Advanced Settings – Miscellaneous – Switch SELinux settings.”, but i cant find that) so again, please someone better describe this to me. Thanks
Oh nevermind, I found it, I just searched for selinux in settings.
btw in bluetooth it says Elephone 8000 is visible… its not a big bug but anyways
For bluetooth setting
Go to Settings – aicp extras – various shit – Selinus Mode
And turn it off to permissible and apply on boot.Done
Any rom of marshmallow
work in progress for custom rom. .
might get by end of this year
are you a developer…. or porting from another rom..? just askin.. ^-^
I have installed this ROM it is best. But camera is not working
I installed , followed all instruction as said, but have the following bugs in this rom.
1) Sudden restarts frequently,
2) Sim mobile network not working for a sim,
3) Bluetooth not working.
Well I found many users complain about many bugs in AICP ROM , but I could address some of the issues . Many most problem is because of the bad flashing in proper manner. I recommend following steps.
1) After flashing the ROM as briefed here, You should flash the GApps. This could solve the Contact and Mail syncing problem. Many users doesn’t flash or use incorrect GApps.
2) After GApps flashing , I recommend to clear Cache and Dalvik cache and Reboot. Its will take some time to boot after a cache clearing.
3) To connect to PC – you first connect the phone to Ubuntu / Windows , Enable ADB in Developer settings, then go to phone settings and search for “mtp” , enable it to connect it as MTP device , instantly it will show up in your Computer.
4) USB connect – To connect USB , is a real problem. Install ES File Manager which will detect you USB and can copy to and fro.
How to enable fm radio .. is there a file that I can flash like CM 12.1 rom fm radio solution ?
AICP ROM best but Bluetooth not working plz solution fnds
Just change SElinux to Permissive from Enforcing , and below that set it to start at boot. Then it will be solved.
Does 4G works…..??
LTE works but seems not to be stable. Always fluctuating from LTE to 2G.
I like the rom, but it cant read on usb otg and please add a fm radio. Please fix that.
Great ROM…even great is a small word!!! very very butter smooth …loved it alot… actually adicted to it!! Some people commenting like they are having problm with contacts imorting etc etc i wonder i didnt find any single bug in it!!
Thanks for a great share buddy!!!!
Does hotspot work?
Does SIM Card in 2G and 3G modes work?
Does this connect to WiFi networks
Are there any problems with bluetooth?
Bluetooth is not working?
Love this ROM,its simple and very smooth…..BUT…..i got problem that i cant sync my contact, import or add new contact even with other contact apps.
Pls fix this huge bug
This rom is perfect… No bugs… Hotspot is working too unlike CM 12.1
we need more custom rom s from you with out no bugs plz
redmi note 3
Guys I have Bug I cant save my contact in SIM Card He .. Any Help ??! Robert Any help ? :(
We Need ROM ( Miui 7 or 6 ) For Lenovo p1m Please .. Please :(
sync gmail problems:disable the gps then sign in to your gmail.its works for me..all my contacts and email sync perfectly
Please.. Miui pro.. Port for vibe p1m
veer help me big issue
i tried to flash with stock rom in my lenovo vibe p1m but infortunately it shows 100 % da in spft and got stucked now my phone is not switching on and only red light led shows when connected to pc please help me yaar
switching back to cm12.1 rom this acip rom has full of bugs
Suhaib which all are bugs ther in cm12.1???
GMAIL SYNC IN NOT WORKING YAAR
I’d suggest you to use CM 12.1 as of now, because we haven’t tested this rom personally and we don’t know much about the bugs present in this rom. Thanks for your patience Suhaib and for reporting.
Bro lost my imei how to recover pls help
if you have backup of any rom then restore it and backup only nvram which is responsible for imei backup and restore it in your desire rom if not works then google it imei repair by mtk droid tool aur chamalephon
will not work
visit Andro Toy at YouTube
here is fix
Use an writer PC
IS THE VERSION V3 AND V5 ARE SAME PLEASE CONFORM
In this rom also ther is no fm….
Please sir give me the solution for fm radio….
Cannot tell, didn’t test it.
I installed the rom ther is no fm….plz give me solution..
I can’t find twrp v3 for p1m. Can you please help me?
As it seems, twrp v3.0.0 isn’t necessary. It was installed well in twrp 126.96.36.199!
Yes it works.
I think that the links is wrong. It links to cm12.1. Please fix it. I’m eager to try this ROM out!
Thanks! But, what about twrp v3? I’m in 188.8.131.52. Will I have a problem installing this ROM?
I didn’t find any specific build for p1m.