Welcome Lenovo A6000 & Plus users, now you’ll be able to get your hands on a custom kernel which is developed by a very young and energetic developer Harshit Jain who has been working from a long time on this device. The name of the kernel is Phantom which is based on 32 bit cpu architecture custom roms and stock roms. Phantom can boost your device and increase the performance at gaming, multi using and one of the major feature of this custom kernel is that there is no heating issue reported so far and OTG is working flawlessly.
Now we present you the new successor of Phanton V1.0 with Phanton V2.0 which checks the workload and uses the maximum payload per core to finish the work and if the payload exceeds more than 75% of the CoreCpuFreq then the other core automatically is called upon with 25% of workque added to it with pagged and swapped hence it increase the performance blatantly.
DISCLAIMER : Flashing or installing custom roms, recoveries & kernels are very risky and you should follow the instructions very carefully. Techolite & its authors are not liable for any loss incurred in the process. You should have the knowledge of performing the above activities and you’re sole responsible if your device bricks.
About The Custom Kernel
Author/Credits : Harshit Jain
Size : 8.2 MB
Arch : 32 Bit
Phantom Custom Kernel – Download from the official link (do not mirror it, please respect the developer)