Coolpad Note 3 Lite users can now download a new custom rom named as Flyme OS ported by Team Psyco. Flyme OS is the native operating system of Meizu smartphones and it is pretty good and attractive which is also good at performance and stability. To install it you will require to download flyme os custom rom for your Coolpad Note 3 Lite, followed by you need a custom recovery pre-installed on your device which you can read through the guide mentioned below.
DISCLAIMER : Rooting or Flashing Custom Recoveries/Roms can brick your device. We at Techolite do not take any kind of responsibilities if your phone doesn’t boots up or your SD card is dead. It is your sole responsibility to root or flash custom roms and recoveries and bear the loss if incurred in the process.
Flyme OS Features
The system can calculate the amount of memory needed by apps and release it according to requests from apps. This is accomplished without affecting the operations of necessary system functions, and accelerates launching and running of apps.
Optimized Power-Saving Scenarios
More than 100 usage scenarios are considered before providing the optimal power saving strategy.
The power consumption of system applications are optimized to save power and ensure smooth system operations.
New patented technologies are used to prevent apps from being activated by each other, which solves memory utilization problems while improving system speed.
About The Rom
Type : Flyme OS
Author/Credits : Team Psyco
Version : V1
Size : 704 MB
Features Of The Rom
- An intuitive aftermarket Android firmware
- ListView animations
- Multi window
- Task switching sidebar in recent apps (the list will increase if you install supported apps)
- Bulk SMS recipients
- Adjustable SMS font size
- SMS sending delay
- Smart dialing
- Speed dialing
- IP dialing
- Custom carrier name
- Network speed in status bar (upload and download!)
- Built in timer in Apollo – determine when to stop playing music
- MoKee Setup Wizard
- Active Display
- Adjustable navigation bar height
- Unique Power Saver functions!
- Custom screen off animations
- Customizable recent apps shorcuts
- Lockscreen notifications
- Gapps Added
How To Install Flyme OS Custom Rom On Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Copy the FlymeOS_4.5.4cpnI.zip file on your SD Card
- Reboot to recovery by turning your Coolpad Note 3 Lite off and then press Volume Up Button + Power Button simultaneously until you see the recovery menu
- Now on the TWRP custom recovery menu select WIPE and then select Swipe to factory reset
- After that go back and select Advanced Wipe and tick Dalvik/ART Cache System, cache and Data and then select swipe to wipe
- Go back and select install and then select FlymeOS_4.5.4cpnI.zip and then swipe to flash
- Wait for few minutes until the process is done and then reboot
- First boot generally takes 5-15 minutes, so please have patience
- Front camera not working