Lenovo A6000/Plus AOKP Custom Rom 6.0.1 [64 Bit]
AOKP custom rom stands for Android Open Kang Project which is a custom ROM distribution for several high-end Android devices. AOKP roms are based on AOSP roms along with other tweaks and modifications and has features like Toggle, LED Notifications, Navigation Ring, Ribbon etc. The following custom rom is based on 64 bit cpu architecture running on latest version of android’s Marshmallow 6.0.1. You can install AOKP custom rom on your Lenovo A6000, Plus or Lemon K3 which should be running on Lollipop or Marshmallow based roms.
DISCLAIMER : Rooting or flashing custom roms results breaking the warranty of the device. Techolite and its authors are not responsible for any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom roms or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process.
- TWRP Custom Recovery – Read the guide from here
- Make sure you are on a lollipop or marshmallow based rom. If you’re on Kitkat then please flash the stock Lollipop rom from here
- AOKP Custom Rom – AOKP_MM_A6000.zip
- Google Apps – GApps 6.0
About The Rom
Operating System : Marshmallow 6.0.1
Type : AOKP
Version : 6.0.1
Size : 392 MB
Features Of The Rom
- Custom Toggles – Change the way your quick toggles are displayed, along with the powerful option to create your own custom toggle.
- LED Control – Bring out the most of your LED notifications – customize them to always know what happened at a glance of your phone.
- Navigation Ring – Add up to 5 custom applications or actions to your navigation ring to reach everything you need as fast as possible.
- Ribbon – Enable a multitude of system-wide highly customization application shortcuts and actions, use swipe gestures anywhere.
How To Install AOKP Custom Rom On Lenovo A6000
Step 1 : Copy the Custom Rom and the Google apps on your SD Card
Step 2 : Boot into Custom Recovery (TWRP)
- Switch off your device
- Now press Volume Down + Power Button together for 2-5 seconds until you see the bootloader
- Connect the USB to your PC/Laptop and then flash TWRP recovery (read the guide here)
Step 3 : Make full wipe including “system” (data, dalvik, system, cache)
Step 4 : Now go back and click install and then click one level up
Step 5 : Flash the ROM and then the Gapps
Step 6 : Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2-5 minutes)
- FM radio
- Sim may not get detected sometimes, so soft reboot to fix it
Facebook & Messenger Fix
Rename libsslx.so to libsslx.so.bak
Path for fb app data/data/com.facebook.katana/lib-xzs/libsslx.so
For Messenger data/data/com.facebook.orca/lib-xzs/libsslx.so