Download Lenovo Vibe P1 Marshmallow 6.0 [Official]
Good news for Lenovo P1 users, now you can download OTA (over the air update) of marshmallow on your device officially. This official release of Marshmallow 6.0 for Lenovo P1 devices has been released for the European region that includes Russia and Ukraine and hopefully the other countries will be receiving the same very soon with 1-2 weeks of time. We’ve the captured OTA update of the marshmallow firmware for Lenovo P1 users who can download and install it manually on their devices using the stock recovery.
About The Rom
- Stock Rom
- Marshmallow 6.0
- Vibe Ui 3.1
- Ideafriend 4.1
- Doze Mode (increases battery efficiency)
- Firmware Update for Euro-region (including Russia and Ukraine)
Installing Lenovo Vibe P1 Marshmallow 6.0 Update
- Lenovo Vibe P1 Marshmallow Rom – Vibe-UI-3-5-Lenovo-P1-Techolite.zip
- Keep your smartphone’s battery charged upto 70%
- Download the Vibe-UI-3-5-Lenovo-P1-Techolite.zip and rename it to update.zip and copy it on your SD Card
- Now boot into recovery
- Select the install update from sd card
- Now select the update.zip
- The process will take several minutes to complete so please have patience
- The update process takes a long time and in between the screen might flicker and restart many times so do not worry as it is a part of the update process. The screen might also go blank for a moment and then it will start displaying the progress.
- Keep the charger connected to the device if your battery is below 50%. There are chances that the battery may get drained completely in between the update process and then the device might go to bootloop. So take the precaution earlier.
- Take a backup of your memory card as well on your pc because if your current default storage is the memory card then there is chance of the files getting deleted after the update.
- If you have set a pin or password then please remove it before updating because after the update process is done you’ll have to re-enter it and register your finger print again.
- After your Lenovo Vibe P1 has been upgraded to Marshmallow 6.0 do a factory reset to get a smooth experience