Welcome Lenovo K3 Note users once again, we have got another custom ROM for you based on Marshmallow 6.0 after Slick Custom Rom. So now Lenovo K3 Note Ghost Rom V2.1 is the latest custom ROM so far which is based on 64 bit CPU architecture with enhanced features like Google keyboard, no Chinese apps/bloatware, new boot loader logo, AOSP clock & calculator, pre-rooted, OTA updates and much more which you can explore it yourself, or you can read it in the features section below. Overall there are two bugs found and that are the VR is not working and there is no flip screen off, but this ROM is perfect regarding tweaks and modification.
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that Techolite or its authors are not liable for any cost if you brick your device, or the data gets lost, we suggest that you take a backup of your current ROM and data. Installing/Flashing/Rooting custom ROMs & custom recoveries are risky, you’re solely responsible for everything.
- TWRP 3.0.0 Custom Recovery – TWRP 22.214.171.124
- Lenovo K3 Note Ghost Rom V2.1 – GhostromV2.1.zip / (mirror)
- A7000k Plus Modem Patch (For A7000 Plus Only)
About The Rom
Type: Stock Rom
Android Version: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Author /Credits: phampam2/Adam Belamri/Sammy Duran
Size: 787 MB
Features Of The Rom
- Removed Chinese apps/bloatware
- Added Google keyboard
- Enabled navigation bar with theme (Layers Manager)
- New Bootloader logo
- Added Layers Manager
- Added SElinuxModChanger (ignore Google warning that SELinux ModChanger is dangerous )
- Added OTA update
- Replaced Lenovo clock with AOSP clock
- Replaced Lenovo calculator with AOSP calculator
- Replaced Lenovo Calendar with Google Calendar
- Lenovo video player
- Camera Snap 4.1
- Fixed Lenovo gallery
- Dpi density 420
- Kernel configuration
- Performance and tweaks management
- Google Apps (Gapps)
- Titanium backup pro
- Greenify pro
- Root explorer pro
- Latest weather app
- Nova launcher pro
How To Install Lenovo K3 Note Ghost Rom V2.1
- Copy GhostromV2.1.zip on your SD Card
- Now boot into TWRP recovery
- Select WIPE > Advanced Wipe > Select “Dalvik cache,” “Cache,” “System,” “Data” partitions > Swipe to confirm
- Now go back and click install
- Select the “GhostromV2.1.zip” > Swipe to install
- Reboot and enjoy
- No VR
- No FlipScreen Off
In case the Quick Settings symbols are too small
- Go to layers manager
- Then uninstall layers
- Tick framework frameworkN system systemuiN
i have installed the rom but it is saying some error in chinese what should i do now
guys can anyone help me out with the onscreen button i have phyisical button i have to remove the button i have tried with the mainkey 0 but it is already 0 so how to disabel tis please help
is this techolite logo apears always on this rom
No, it is just a watermark on our blog. It won’t appear on the rom.
its an average ROM, on installing on my K3 (MM), i was tormented by some small but annoying difficulties.
1) the lenovo theme centre crashes 2) under certain sections, the white color font on white background ,makes it impossible to identify whats written- in Contacts section (on viewing individual contacts) 3) Chineese UI for many vital apps like Security centre.Lockscreen cant be changed too.
Please suggest what to do..
does rom work on the k50a40 handset??? pls confirm the same
Hey, the ROM works fine. Thanks for the tutorial.
I have one question: Is there a way to get rid of the on screen buttons at the bottom of the screen? There are already physical buttons so I don’t need them on screen.
i m also facing the same problem
zip file is downloaded now what should i do ?