As the development is slow for Lenovo P1m, we try to find and bring new custom ROMs for you. After AICP V10 Custom Rom here we present you with another custom ROM for your Lenovo P1m which is named as Viper OS. Yes, the Lenovo Vibe P1m Viper OS custom ROM features with move apps to sd card, custom themes and much more.
About ViperOS Team
We are a Brazilian team, ViperOS aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with truly tested features, minimal bugs and no Lineage bloatware, then this is the place to be.
DISCLAIMER: Rooting or flashing custom ROMs breaks the warranty. You are responsible for any loss.
- Android Version: 7.1.2
- ROM Version: v10
- Type: Viper OS
- Author/ Credits: Keng Natan (For compiling), @z3r0c00l_2k (For the patch), darklord4822 (for the source), All ViperOS Team
- Viper OS based on Android 7.1.2
- Fully customized ROM with no lag
- Move to sd support
- Shared storage and 8mp camera
- Pre-rooted with SU
- You can easily install xposed framework
- Swipe down from top left to open gesture panel
- Many more superb features to be explored
How to Install Lenovo Vibe P1m Viper OS Custom Rom
- Copy the Viper OS ROM and GApps on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom rom & the sms patch and slide to install
- Flash the gapps as well after this
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the home screen is shown
- Once you have set up after the first reboot, the Google activation requires wifi access point to log in, else go to settings and enable the mobile data and then log in to your google account.
Downloads & Requirements
- TWRP Recovery – Read the guide from here
- Lenovo Vibe P1m Viper OS Custom Rom – Download it from here
- Patch for Camera
- Google apps – Select ARM64 from here