A good news for Lenovo P1m users, you can now get your hands on a new custom ROM which is based on Android Lollipop 5.1.1. Yet the development is not much but the developers are working hard on getting a stable custom ROM for your device and we hope you might have liked the previous Blisspop custom ROM which had no bugs at all. Lenovo P1m Lewa OS custom ROM is running on 64-bit CPU architecture and can be installed using TWRP custom recovery.
DISCLAIMER: Rooting or flashing custom ROMs breaks the warranty. You are responsible for any loss.
About Lewa OS
LeWa OS, also called Music Frogs or жабка, is a third-party Android ROM produced by the Chinese company Lewa Technology. The ROM includes its own LeWa market, a power save mode, adjustable switches in the notification bar, and some other modifications that are “optimized and localized” for Chinese users. It releases new version via OTA update once a week every Friday.
- Android Version: 5.1.1
- ROM Version: v2
- Type: Lewa OS
- Author/Credits: Wizard
- Language: English/Chinese
- Lewa Style
- Lewa Launcher and apps
- Gesture controls
- Child mode
- Better battery performance
- Display & Animations Tweaks
- Scrolling effects
- Toast animation
- Toast icon
- Heads up notification
- Notification drawer
- Status bar options
- FC notifications
- Lock screen colors
- Custom themes
- Weather app
- Speech to text
How to Install Lenovo P1m Lewa OS Custom Rom
- Copy the Lenovo P1m Lewa OS Custom ROM on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom ROM and slide to install
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the home screen is shown
Downloads & Requirements
- TWRP Recovery – Read the guide from here
- Lenovo P1m Lewa OS – Custom ROM
What is the battery backup?..is it better than aosp?
And I request MIUI 7..not only me…everyone wants it.
I guess the devs have started for MIUI, can you tell us how much will it take?
Nice ROM, but sometimes it slow (white screen) when open an apps, problem in transition maybe?
any bugs in this ROMS ???
Yes.. Themes is not responding sometimes .. N and slow loading for setting option. And when charging in off position no status information..
Nice port.. I will try… But can u port miui for vibe p1m