Lenovo P1m Xenon HD 5.1.1 custom rom is the latest addition of the new modified operating system in the custom roms family. We believe you might have liked our previous custom rom posts Cyanogenmod 12.1 which is a true performer, stable and many users likes it, also there is AICP rom which has brilliant battery backup. We’ll try to bring up a custom rom based on MIUI which is highly on demand by our blog visitors.
Xenon HD custom rom is based on android lollipop 5.1.1 and runs on 64 bit cpu architecture, fully responsive, based on AOSP rom with advance customization features and more over it is very small in size and consumes very less storage.
DISCLAIMER : Rooting or flashing custom roms results to the void of the warranty of the device. Techolite and its authors are not responsible for any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom roms or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process.
About Xenon HD
About The Rom
Android Verion : 5.1.1
ROM Version : v2
Type : Xenon HD
Author/Credits : Wizard
Language : English/Russian
How to Install Lenovo P1m Xenond HD Custom Rom
- Copy the Lenovo P1m Xenon HD Custom Rom & Gapps on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom rom and slide to install
- Select the Gapps and Flash it
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the home screen is shown
- OTG not working (Works with 3rd party app)
Downloads & Requirements
- TWRP Recovery – Read the guide from here
- Lenovo P1m Lewa OS Custom Rom – Download it from here
- Google Apps 5.1.x – Gapps 5.1.x