Lenovo Vibe P1m Xenon HD custom ROM is the latest addition of the newly modified operating system in the custom ROM’s category. We believe you might have liked our previous custom ROM LineageOS which is a true performer, stable and many users like it, also there is AICP ROM which has brilliant battery backup. We’ll try to bring up a custom ROM based on MIUI which is highly in demand by our blog visitors.
There are two developments of Xenon Hd for Lenovo Vibe P1M based on Android Lollipop and Nougat and you can choose anyone. Both the ROM’s specifications are same, running on 64 Bit CPU architecture and based on AOSP ROM with advanced customization features which also uses less space.
DISCLAIMER: Rooting or flashing custom ROMs breaks the warranty. You are responsible for any loss.
About Xenon HD
- Android Version: 5.1.1 and 7.1.2
- ROM Version: v2
- Type: Xenon HD
- Author/Credits: Wizard, z3r0c00l_2k
- Language: English/Russian
How To Install Lenovo Vibe P1m Xenon HD
- Copy the Xenon HD Custom Rom & Gapps on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom rom and slide to install
- Select the Gapps and Flash it
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the home screen is shown
Downloads & Requirements
To install Xenon HD ROM on your Lenovo Vibe P1M you will require TWRP custom recovery and your battery to be charged above 50%. Download the following two files: