Lenovo Vibe P1m Resurrection Remix custom ROM is built with elegance and has a balance over user interface and performance. One of the most popular customs ROM among Android smartphone users which give the freedom to change the themes using substratum engine.
Resurrection Remix has a lot of customization options, you can turn the theme to dark mode, enable or disable the heads up notifications which means when someone messages you then you can reply from any application you’re operating at that moment without opening the messaging app. It has the latest sources of updates from Google, CyanogenMod, Omni, Paranoid Android, AOKP and Slim ROMs. Each and every part of Resurrection Remix ROM is open source.
DISCLAIMER: Rooting or flashing custom ROMs breaks the warranty. You are responsible for any loss.
Details Of The ROM
There are two separate ROMs in this article, one is based on Android Nougat and the other is based on Android Lollipop. The choice is yours which one you want to use, both of them have the similar features and are stable.
- Android Version: 5.1.1 and 7.1.2
- ROM Version: v2
- Type: Resurrection Remix
- Author/Credits: Wizard/fotislog/Keng/T-Rex/DhirajMS
- Language: Multi-Language
- Size: Around 400 MB
How To Install
- Copy the Custom Rom & Gapps on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom rom and slide to install
- Select the Gapps and Flash it
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the home screen is shown
Downloads & Requirements
To install Resurrection Remix ROM on your Lenovo Vibe P1M you will require TWRP custom recovery and your battery to be charged above 50%. Download the following two files:
- Lenovo Vibe P1m Resurrection Remix Custom Rom
- Google Apps (GApps) – Select ARM64