Lenovo P1m BlissPop is the latest addition in the custom rom category which has its distinctive features that makes it different from others.
BlissPop has its own style with a wide variety of backgrounds, options to a number of selections of customizing and you can customize it according to your wish. You can watch the official BlissPop video to get a detailed idea of its features at the bottom of this article.
DISCLAIMER : Rooting or flashing custom roms results to the void of the warranty of the device. Techolite and its authors are not responsible for any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom roms or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process.
About The Rom
Android Verion : 5.1.1
ROM Version : v2
Type : BlissPop
Author/Credits : Wizard
Language : Multi Language
Size : 364 MB
Source : here
How to Install Lenovo P1m Resurrection Remix Custom Rom
- Copy the Custom Rom & Gapps on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom rom and slide to install
- Select the Gapps and Flash it
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the home screen is shown
- Wireless Monitor
Downloads & Requirements
- TWRP Recovery – Read the guide from here
- Lenovo P1m BlissPop Custom Rom – Download it from here
- Google Apps 5.1.x – Gapps 5.1.x