Lenovo Vibe P1m BlissPop is the latest addition in the custom ROM category which has its distinctive features that makes it different from others. BlissPop has its own style with a wide variety of backgrounds, options to a number of selections of customizing and you can customize it according to your wish.
You can watch the official BlissPop video to get a detailed idea of its features at the bottom of this article and if you want to install any other custom ROM then you can check the MIUI 9 which is quite stable running on Android Lollipop.
- Android Version: 5.1.1
- ROM Version: v2
- Type: BlissPop
- Author/Credits: Wizard
- Language: Multi-Language
- Size: 364 MB
How To Install
- Copy the Custom Rom & Gapps on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom ROM and slide to install
- Select the Gapps and Flash it
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the home screen is shown
- Wireless Monitor
Downloads & Requirements
- TWRP Recovery – Read the guide from here
- Lenovo P1m BlissPop Custom Rom – Download it from here
- GApps – Select ARM64
Installed it, seems to be working fine. There is no root access and performance is considerably slow as compare to CM 12 ROM. However 3g and LTE both are working for me on slot 2. Haven’t tested on slot 1.
I know I’m posting it again, but can someone plz tell.l?
What is the battery backup?..is it better than aosp?
And I request MIUI 7..not only me…everyone wants it.
I guess the devs have started for MIUI, can you tell us how much will it take?
hey developer , can you port this rom for lenovo vibe p1m??
Data is not Connecting in my mobile can anyone suggest me how to solve this,
I have tried all the possible ways but internet is not connecting….
RAM management on this ROM is not good. Than the stock ROM
How do I set SD card as default in this ROM.
Nice work done on ROM
google apps? what shuld i keep fr this custom rom? micro or stock???
Plz miui 8 for Lenovo p1m