Lenovo Vibe K5 Note has been just launched on Flipkart and it is one of the most powerful device at its price range. We will help you root your Lenovo Vibe K5 Note without PC in this article in the most simplest way which will give you access to the core of your device and you will be able to remove the pre-installed apps which aren’t of use for you.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note usp is that it has TheatreMax Technology which enables you to watch Virtual Reality videos & games and it also comes in two variants of 3 GB Ram and 4 GB Ram which both consists of
- 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- 13MP Primary Camera | 8MP Front
- 3500 mAh Li-Ion Polymer Battery
- Android Marshmallow
How To Root Lenovo Vibe K5 Note Without PC
- Download the following application Kingroot v4.85
- On your device goto Settings > Security > allow unknown sources
- Now install the Kingroot v4.85 application on your device
- Open the application and click root
- It will take a while to root and will ask for reboot
- Now download & install Super Su Pro 9.19
To check if your Lenovo Vibe K5 Note is rooted or not then download Root Checker app from Play Store and run it. It will show you if you have root access/privileges or not on your device.
NOTE : We have not personally tested the application on our device yet, we have found this useful article on a Russian Lenovo Forum where they claim to have rooted their Lenovo Vibe K5 Note