Lenovo P1m users must be exited as MIUI has finally arrived for your devices after a prolong and desperate wait. MIUI 7 for Lenovo P1m is based on Lollipop 5.0.1 and is running on 64 bit cpu architecture, the rom is not fully stable but if you tend to use it on your device by ignoring the video recording then this is the perfect option to go with.
The developers are not much for this device but it is pretty impressive that they haven’t stopped the development for the device, Wizard and psihop are the top developers for this device who can be found mostly active on the Russian-forums.
DISCLAIMER : Rooting or flashing custom roms results to the void of the warranty of the device. Techolite and its authors are not responsible for any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom roms or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process.
About The Rom
Android Verion : 5.0.1
ROM Version : 7
Type : MIUI
Author/Credits : Wizard
Language : Multi Language
Size : 772 MB
Source : Lenovo Forums
How to Install Lenovo P1m MIUI 7 Lollipop Custom Rom
- Copy the Custom Rom & Gapps on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom rom and slide to install
- Select the Gapps and Flash it
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the home screen is shown
- Video recording
- SD Card