Lenovo P1m users must be exited as MIUI has finally arrived for their devices after a prolong and desperate wait. Lenovo Vibe P1m MIUI 9 is based on Lollipop 5.0.2 which is running o64-bit CPU architecture, the ROM has been ported from Redmi Note 2 which means it might have few glitches but it can be ignored as this ROM seems to be stable than the previous MIUI 8
The developer of this ROM has assembled it on the basis of the Weekly releases of MIUI Chinese variant, but it has the Multi-Language feature. There might be few Chinese applications which can be removed using any App Remover found on Google Play Store. The ROM is optimized for better performance and battery consumption.
There are many features included in this ROM such as the ability to select the default photo when calling, call recording facility, smart mobile network, various styles of the status bar, change LTE icon instead of 4G.
DISCLAIMER: Rooting or flashing custom ROMs breaks the warranty. You are responsible for any loss.
About The ROM
- AndroiVersionon: 5.0.2
- ROM Version: 9
- Type: MIUI 9 For Lenovo Vibe P1m
- Author/Credits: Rodion Koshevoy
- Language: Multi Language
- Size: 772 MB
- Source: Lenovo Forums
How to Install
- Copy the Custom Rom & Gapps on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom rom and slide to install
- Select the Gapps and Flash it
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the home screen is shown