Coolpad Note 3 Lite Cyber UI 6.0 Custom Rom (Marshmallow)
One more custom rom for Coolpad Note 3 Lite users which is available for download and has many unique features apart from the other custom roms for the device. Coolpad Note 3 Lite Cyber UI 6.0 custom rom is based on android marshmallow 6.0 with features like lenovo launcher, Dolby atmos, night eye pro mode and much more which you can explore yourself and check at the features section below.
One of the major bugs of this custom rom is that the fingerprint scanner and the camera doesn’t work but if you do not mind about these two backdraws then this rom is perfect for you. If you feel like this rom is not right for you then you can try and install the marshmallow stock rom for coolpad note 3 lite which is stable and official.
DISCLAIMER : Techolite and its authors are no way responsible for any loss of your device if it doesn’t respond or works properly, it is your sole responsibility to root, flash stock roms/custom roms, install custom recoveries. Please be advised that such things are meant for advanced users who knows how to deal with such instances. We at Techolite tend to share resourceful things with our users and we intend no harm on someones property or product, we credit the author/s rightfully and respect their hard-work. If you feel that we have missed something then please use the contact page for it and let us know.
About The Rom
Rom Type : Cyber UI
Rom Version : Unknown
Android Version : 6.0 (Marshmallow
Author /Credits : akiayu13
Size : 590 MB
Features Of The Rom
- Lenovo launcher
- Butter Smooth
- Dolby Atoms
- Night Eye Pro Mode
- Lenovo Stock Dialer
- Viper 4android
- Pre rooted
- Added Labankey
- Tinted Status Bar
- Network speed indicator.
- No fingerprint
- No camera
How To Install Coolpad Note 3 Lite Cyber UI 6.0 Custom Rom
- Copy CyberUI.zip & gapps on your SD Card
- Reboot to recovery by turning your Coolpad Note 3 Lite off and then press Volume Up Button + Power Button simultaneously until you see the recovery menu
- Now on the TWRP custom recovery menu select WIPE and then select Swipe to factory reset
- After that go back and select Advanced Wipe and tick Dalvik/ART Cache System, cache and Data and then select swipe to wipe
- Go back and select install and then select the rom and the gapps, then swipe to flash
- Wait for few minutes until the process is done and then reboot
- First boot generally takes 3-5 minutes, so please have patience