AICP or Android Ice Cold Project which is one of the lighest custom rom for android based devices is now available for Coolpad Note 3 Lite and is based on android marshmallow. AICP is one of the smoothest rom like Cyanogenmod and is smooth but not stable at this moment.
You will experience rich features in this Coolpad Note 3 Lite AICP 6.0 custom rom, but as of now the fingerprint scanner bug is still present which you might not like, but if you can consider it then this rom is good and you can give a try and support the developers to fix the bugs and make this custom rom the best for your device.
To install AICP 6.0 on your Coolpad Note 3 Lite, you’ll require to flash marshmallow beta rom using SP flash tools using your computer/laptop and then flash this rom using TWRP. If you are already on any marshmallow rom then you will not have to go through the process of flashing again.
DISCLAIMER : Techolite and its authors are no way responsible for any loss of your device if it doesn’t respond or works properly, it is your sole responsibility to root, flash stock roms/custom roms, install custom recoveries. Please be advised that such things are meant for advanced users who knows how to deal with such instances. We at Techolite tend to share resourceful things with our users and we intend no harm on someones property or product, we credit the author/s rightfully and respect their hard-work. If you feel that we have missed something then please use the contact page for it and let us know.
About The Rom
Rom Type : AICP
Rom Version : Unknown
Android Version : 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Author /Credits : Amit Kumar, team psych,o Pinto Thakur, septian aditya, Dhana Mari, Anis Mulla, Prince Samir, Sandeep Sethi, Sam Grande
Size : 490 MB
Features Of The Rom
How To Install Coolpad Note 3 Lite AICP 6.0 Custom Rom
- Copy AICP_Team_Pshyco_Techolite.com.zip & gapps on your SD Card
- Reboot to recovery by turning your Coolpad Note 3 Lite off and then press Volume Up Button + Power Button simultaneously until you see the recovery menu
- Now on the TWRP custom recovery menu select WIPE and then select Swipe to factory reset
- After that go back and select Advanced Wipe and tick Dalvik/ART Cache System, cache and Data and then select swipe to wipe
- Go back and select install and then select the rom and the gapps, then swipe to flash
- Wait for few minutes until the process is done and then reboot
- First boot generally takes 3-5 minutes, so please have patience
Downloads & Requirements
- Custom Recovery – Read the guide from here to install the custom recovery
- Coolpad Note 3 Lite AICP 6.0 Custom Rom – AICP_Team_Pshyco_Techolite.com.zip
- Google Apps – Select ARM64 > 6.0 > Pico
- Sound Patch – Sound-fix
- Take a backup of your personal data and contacts
- Keep the device charged above 70%
NOTE : You must be on marshmallow beta stock rom prior to installing this AICP 6.0 rom on your Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Also you must flash the AICP 6.0 custom rom along with the gapps together using TWRP custom recovery.