A very quick release of the new version of MIUI custom ROM for Lenovo P1m based on android Lollipop operating system. So the Lenovo P1m MIUI 8 Multi ROM (Lollipop) is the successor of the recently posted Lenovo P1m MIUI 7 Lollipop Custom Rom on our blog last month.
The MIUI 8 Multi ROM for Lenovo P1m is the more stable and the previous bugs have been fixed already, the ROM is pretty smooth and the battery life is also very good. You can use Reliance Jio SIM without any problem and it works flawlessly, in the settings, there is a new option of dual apps which helps you to run two parallel applications such as running two official WhatsApp on the single device with two different accounts simultaneously. You’ll also find new features implemented for the battery and power such as performance mode or balance mode where the former makes the device run smoothly and without any lag while the later balances the ram management and distributes the ram memory according to the users experience which means it saves the battery backup while cutting the performance of the applications running.
DISCLAIMER : Rooting or flashing custom roms results to the void of the warranty of the device. Techolite and its authors are not responsible for any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom roms or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process.
About The ROM
Android Version: 5.0.2 (Lollipop)
ROM Version: 8.0.2
Language: Multi Language
Size : 823 MB
Source : 4pda
How To Install Lenovo P1m MIUI 8 Multi ROM (Lollipop)
- Copy the Custom ROM on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom ROM and slide to install
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the home screen is shown
- Video recording
(Screenshots source – TechnoAK Support)
- TWRP Custom Recovery
- Keep the battery charged above 70%
- Take an entire backup of your current rom