Lenovo Vibe P1m MIUI 8 Multi ROM is based on Lollipop which is the more stable and the previous bugs have been fixed already, the ROM is pretty smooth and the battery life is also very good. You can use Reliance Jio SIM without any problem and it works flawlessly, in the settings, there is a new option of dual apps which helps you to run two parallel applications such as running two official WhatsApp on the single device with two different accounts simultaneously.
You’ll also find new features implemented for the battery and power consumption such as performance mode or balance mode where the former makes the device run smoothly without any lag while the later balances the ram management and distributes the ram memory according to the users experience which means it saves the battery backup while cutting the performance of the applications running, the same feature is present in MIUI 9 as well.
DISCLAIMER: Rooting or flashing custom ROMs breaks the warranty. You are responsible for any loss.
About The ROM
- Android Version: 5.0.2
- ROM Version: 8.0.2
- Type: MIUI
- Author/Credits: UserXP
- Language: Multi-Language
- Size: 813 MB
- Source: 4pda
How To Install Lenovo Vibe P1m MIUI 8 Multi ROM
- Copy the Custom ROM on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom ROM and slide to install
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the home screen is shown
- Video recording (use any third party app instead)
- TWRP Custom Recovery
- Keep the battery charged above 70%