- 1 Download Lenovo Vibe P1m CyanogenMod 14.1 Nougat Custom Rom
- 2 Features
- 3 How To Install Lenovo Vibe P1m CyanogenMod 14.1 (Nougat 7.1)
- 4 Bugs
- 5 Screenshots (For showing how it may look)
- 6 Downloads
Lenovo users might be excited now to get the Lenovo Vibe P1m Cyanogenmod 14.1 Nougat custom ROM directly without going through Marshmallow.
Now you can upgrade your Lenovo Vibe P1m to Nougat custom ROM based on CyanogenMod 14.1. Let us give you a brief information about the ROM; the following custom ROM is built on android’s latest operating system Nougat 7.1 which has got immense popularity due to its security features and performance. The custom ROM is at a very early stage of development and is strictly mentioned by the developer that it is for testing purpose only and you should not use it as a daily driver. There might be many bugs which you can report it to the developers directly, they will try to fix them possibly, you’re requested to use this ROM only if you’re willing to participate in the testing phase.
CyanogenMod 14.1 is one of the most popular and demanded custom ROM’s among all the other ROMs due to its features and stability but it is sometimes difficult for the developers to port it to a particular device, but they try to fix them and make it one of the best for its users. The developer of Lenovo Vibe P1m CyanogenMod 14.1 is z3r0c00l_2k who is a member of XDA-Developers. The ROM is basically in a beta phase as we have already mentioned above and the original thread can be found over here.
DISCLAIMER: Techolite and its authors are not responsible for any loss of data or bricked devices. It is your sole responsibility to install custom ROMS’s or root your device. Rooting or installing custom ROM’s voids the warranty of your device. Please be adviced that we do not provide any support over bugs, you must contact the original developer.
1) Base – The new version of CyanogenMod is based on latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS. The features present in Android Nougat will be present in CyanogenMod with extra goodies.
2) Multi-window – CM14 will feature Multi Window support which allows users to open multiple apps simultaneously. The multi-window feature was also present on some cm13 based ROM but not officially supported, but the new version will bring the Multi-window feature to all.
3) One Handed Operation – In the era of large-screen phones, it’s hard to use the phone with one hand. One handed operation was already present in Samsung and Xiaomi Devices and user found it quite useful sometimes. It is expected to see One handed operation feature in CM14.
4) Improved UI – As we know Android 7.0 Nougat released for Nexus devices and comes with significant changes in UI. The new Android Nougat comes with improved Notification menu, quick setting and setting menu. A similar UI can be expected in the CM14.
5) Battery Management – Android Nougat comes with improved doze which improved battery life of your phone. Battery Optimisation in CM14 will improve your battery 15-20%.
6) System Tweaks and Customizations – CyanogenMod always comes with new system tweaks and customizations. New system level customizations are also expected in new version CyanogenMod.
7) New Cyanogen Browser (Gello) – CyanogenMod 14 will come with new Chromium-based browser Gello. Gello Browser has all Chrome features plus home screen bookmarks, multiple search engines, night modes, fullscreen immersive mode, and a built-in ad blocker.
About The Rom
Android Version: 7.1 (Nougat)
ROM Version: 1.0
Language: Multi Language
Size: 423 MB
How To Install Lenovo Vibe P1m CyanogenMod 14.1 (Nougat 7.1)
Things To Do Before Installing CM 14.1
- Keep the battery charge above 70 % because the process might take some time
- Please follow the instructions carefully else you might brick your device
- Take an entire backup of your personal data and contacts
- You must be on TWRP Custom recovery
- Copy the Custom ROM on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom ROM along with the GApps and slide to install
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the setup page is shown
- You tell us
Screenshots (For showing how it may look)
- Lenovo Vibe P1m CyanogenMod 14.1 – Custom ROM (Mirror)
- Google Apps For Nougat 7.1 – GApps 7.1 ( Select any package from ARM64 under Nougat 7.1)