Lenovo Vibe P1m Lineage OS 7.1.1 Nougat Custom ROM is now ported and most of the bugs that were present on Lenovo Vibe P1m CyanogenMod 14.1 Nougat Custom Rom has been fixed but it seems that the developers are still trying to fix the camera feature which is still present in this ROM.
Lineage OS is the successor of CyanogenMod which was shut down in December 2016 and now the source codes and the work is still the same on Lineage OS which we can say the name is changed. Well this ROM for Lenovo Vibe P1m is fixed from previous bugs like the live display, hotspot, sound and much more which you can check it out yourself.
The bugs present are pretty much ignorable if you do not use the camera often or the radio, playing Youtube videos are still buggy as the previous one but it can be ignored as well if you are willing to play videos that are saved onto your device itself.
DISCLAIMER: Techolite and its authors are not responsible for any loss of data or bricked devices. It is your sole responsibility to install custom ROMS’s or root your device. Rooting or installing custom ROM’s voids the warranty of your device. Please be adviced that we do not provide any support over bugs, you must contact the original developer.
Download Lenovo Vibe P1m Lineage OS 7.1.1 Nougat Custom ROM
About The Rom
Android Version: 7.1.1 (Nougat)
ROM Version: 1.0
Type: Lineage OS
Author/Credits: darklord4822 and SRT team
Language: Multi Language
Size: 423 MB
Source: Lenovo Forums
- Extended Battery Life
- Customization at its Best
- Better Protection
- Better Privacy
- Tune Audio, Quick Boot and Superuser
- Much More
How To Install
Things To Do Before Installing Lineage OS on Lenovo Vibe P1m
- Keep the battery charge above 70 % because the process might take some time
- Please follow the instructions carefully else you might brick your device
- Take an entire backup of your personal data and contacts
- You must be on latest TWRP Custom recovery
- Copy the Custom ROM on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom ROM along with the GApps and slide to install
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the setup page is shown
- Playing Videos on phone little buggy like Youtube