VibeSavon marshmallow custom ROM is based on Android marshmallow 6.0 and has been built and modified for use as a daily driver, Lenovo K3 Note has better development over time but we have seen many glitches in the other ROM’s. This ROM is perfect and has no bugs, jio4voice works absolutely perfect and also there are many new features added in this ROM.
You can download the custom ROM for Lenovo K3 Note from the link posted at the bottom of the article. If you are new to installing ROM’s or flashing custom recoveries then you will have to follow the entire process and work on it carefully.
Lenovo K3 Note VibeSavon Marshmallow custom ROM has been built over time collecting user’s feedbacks and complaints, the ROM is bug free as we said earlier which has more smooth in terms of processing, a better ram management to keep the device run multiple applications simultaneously without lagging, this also leads to more battery backup and this ROM has fast charging option as well. More things have been added to make VibeSavon a stable ROM for Lenovo K3 Note like Mira vision (best dynamic contrast and visual experience), switcher for easy multitasking, vibe launcher 7.4, Dolby and much more which you can check in the “Features” below.
This is the best stable ROM for Lenovo K3 Note and works pretty well for Indian users, if you wish to check the list of custom ROM’s for Lenovo K3 Note then you can visit our dedicated section over here.
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that Techolite or its authors are not liable for any cost if you brick your device, or the data gets lost, we suggest that you take a backup of your current ROM and data. Installing/Flashing/Rooting custom ROMs & custom recoveries are risky, you’re solely responsible for everything.
Lenovo K3 Note VibeSavon Marshmallow Custom ROM
Type: Custom ROM
ROM Version: v3.69
Android Version: 6.0
Author/Credits: ANANTHU T. THILAKAN
Size: 1 GB
- Miravision (best dynamic contrast and visual experience)
- Switcher for smooth multitasking
- Dt2w and dt2s
- Lock screen notification and led notification (Settings > Notification Center)
- Vibe launcher 7.4
- Dolby has been leveled up so that you get the best audio experience along with max audio as well
- Sony music has been replaced with Lenovo Music (the feature has “shake the phone to change the music track)
- Super camera (Lenovo camera 5.8) along with open camera (you can remove the one which you don’t like using system app uninstaller, one of the best feature of Vibesavon under additional settings)
- Vibesavon additional settings:
1. Mira vision
2. Doze (choose 3rd or 4th)
3. Fast reboot (to bypass boot animation and reboot faster)
4. Battery calibration ( please perform a battery calibration after flashing the ROM)
5. Engineer mode
6. System app uninstaller
7. Vibsavon 25 special fonts
8. Keyboard lag fixed and has speech option
9. Gapps added
10. Supersu pre-installed (Rooted)
11. Bloatware removed
12. Different notification panels
13. Ok Google detection from any screen even if the device is locked
14. Sony video added
- Copy Lenovo K3 Note VibeSavon Marshmallow Custom ROM on your SD Card
- Now boot into TWRP recovery (TWRP 3.0 or higher recommended)
- Select WIPE > Advanced Wipe > Select “Dalvik Cache,” “Cache,” “System,” “Data” partitions > Swipe to confirm
- Now go back and click install
- Select the “vibesavon3.69.zip” > Swipe to install
- Reboot and enjoy
NOTE: Due to lots of features added and applications installed, the first boot might take around 15-20 minutes. Please have patience and wait for the process to be completed.
Jio4voice is working absolutely perfect after you have flashed the ROM do not open jio4voice, Go to Applications > jio4voice and give all the permissions to jio4voice and then open it.