Motorola has just launched its budget smartphone Moto C Plus which is very attractive and handy to use with a sleek body. In this article, we will help you how to root Moto C Plus and install TWRP which will thus let you explore more applications that require root access.
The Moto C Plus has a 5 inch HD display that is running on a quad-core MediaTek MTK6737 processor which is boosted by 2 GB of RAM with 16 GB inbuilt memory and expandable up to 32 GB. Moto C Plus runs on the latest Android version Nougat 7.0 with stock Android version, it is packed with 4000 mAh battery for longer battery life, 8 MP rear and 2 MP front camera.
To root Moto C Plus, you will require few applications and tools to be able to grant the root access to your device. Please note that you will void your warranty if you are going to root your Moto C Plus and you cannot ask for a replacement or repair any further officially from the service center.
How To Root Moto C Plus and Install TWRP
Pre-Requisites (Things to do before rooting)
- Keep your battery charged above 70 % because if your battery drains then you will not be able to boot
- A Laptop or a computer is required to root your device
- You need to unlock bootloader on Moto C Plus
- Take a backup of your personal data and files from your device and keep it somewhere safe
- Moto C Plus TWRP Recovery – Download
- Supersu – Download
Instructions To Unlock Bootloader on Moto C Plus
- Extract the zip file Moto-C-Plus-Bootloader-Unlock.zip on your computer
- Connect your Moto C Plus to your computer using USB cable
- Run Unlock_Bootloader.exe as administrator (Right click and run as administrator)
- On your device screen, you will get a notification to allow USB Debugging, allow it and it will reboot
Congratulations! Now you have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your device. The next step would be installing TWRP custom recovery on your Moto C Plus.
Instructions To Install TWRP on Moto C Plus
- Extract Moto C Plus TWRP 3.1.0 zip file on your computer
- Connect your Lenovo K6 Power using USB cable to your computer
- Run Flash-TWRP.exe on your computer
- You will get a message on your computer screen mentioning “rebooting recovery” and your device will reboot to TWRP custom recovery menu
- Once you see the message “OKAY finished” on your computer screen, your device will restart itself
Now you have successfully install TWRP on your Moto C Plus and the final step would be to root your device.
Instructions To Root Moto C Plus
- Copy the SuperSu zip file on your SD Card or internal memory of your smartphone
- Reboot to TWRP custom recovery
- Turn off your device
- Press and keep holding the Volume Up Button + Power Button for 3-5 seconds until you get a vibration and see the TWRP logo
- Now you have successfully entered TWRP menu
- Go to Install and navigate to the SuperSu file which you have copied
- Select it and swipe to install
- Clear Dalvik/Cache and then reboot the device to system
If the above method is not working for you then please read the article thoroughly and then perform the steps once again. We are pretty sure you will root Moto C Plus easily, it just needs a little patience and time.
Links are not working pleasss give correct links brother this is my last chance.i have gone every website.this is easy method.so pleas give correct links to root my moto c plus.thanks in advance
Link down, like my self esteem :c
Links are ded .. .. plz give correct libks
Links Not working brother
Links Not working