Lenovo Vibe P1m Lineage OS 7.1.2 Nougat Custom ROM
Lineage OS is the most stable and most popular ROM among all the other custom ROM’s, the features and security are the main features of this ROM. Lenovo Vibe P1m Lineage OS 7.1.2 Nougat Custom ROM is the most stable and smoother than any previous ROM’s ported so far.
You might have flashed and used Tesla ROM on your device which was the last one that we had posted on our blog, it had few minor bugs which were not creating any issues to the end user so far but we needed a polished and bug free stable custom ROM for Lenovo Vibe P1m and here we have the best ROM so far but we cannot assure that there might not be any minor bugs present, as the development of the ROMs for Lenovo Vibe P1m is slow so please have the patience to have the bugs fixed.
Lineage OS for Lenovo Vibe P1m is based on 64-bit CPU architecture and runs on latest Android Nougat operating system based on the 3.18.19 kernel. The camera functions both rear and front on this ROM which was a major issue for previous ROMS. Please make sure to have TWRP Recovery 3.1.1 installed on your device to flash this ROM or else you will face error while installing this ROM.
DISCLAIMER: Techolite and its authors are not responsible for any loss of data or bricked devices. It is your sole responsibility to install custom ROMS’s or root your device. Rooting or installing custom ROM’s voids the warranty of your device. Please be adviced that we do not provide any support over bugs, you must contact the original developer.
About The ROM
Android Version: 7.1.2 (Nougat)
ROM Version: 3.18.19
Type: Lineage OS
Language: Multi Language
Size: 408 MB
Source: Lenovo Forums
Features & Working List
- All lcm drivers work
- Sim Card
- Charging driver
- Sound from the main speaker
- Led indicators
- Main Camera work (first revision)
- Auto Focus (all revision)
- Front Camera (first revision)
How To Install
Things To Do Before Installing
- Keep the battery charge above 70 % because the process might take some time
- Please follow the instructions carefully else you might brick your device
- Take an entire backup of your personal data and contacts
- You must be on TWRP Custom Recovery
- Copy the Custom ROM on your SD card
- Reboot to custom recovery (Turn off your device then press Volume Down Button + Power Button together)
- Clear cache, system, Dalvik, data
- Go back and select install then select the custom ROM along with the GApps and slide to install
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device
- Wait for 3-5 minutes till the setup page is shown