Mad OS For Lenovo A7000 is based on Android Open Source Project running on Android 8.0 Oreo developed by M.A.D and Team OS with extended capabilities and customizations made by, merged and adapted by M.A.D. Team.
The Custom ROM For Lenovo A7000 Based On Oreo is under the beta stage and the developer is giving fixes as of now, you can visit the official thread on XDA and post your logcat if you face some issue while using this custom ROM. Users have suggested using Magisk as Supersu is giving them an error, the ROM is having minor bugs here and there but you can ignore them or you can flash Nitrogen OS on your Lenovo A7000.
Disclaimer: Rooting and Flashing custom ROM’s breaks the warranty. You are sole responsible if you brick your device or the SD card doesn’t work. You should take a backup of your personal data and files.
About The ROM
Contributors: AKS12, Rohan Taneja, Aryan Kedare, MAD OS TEAM
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Twrp Recovery Installed
Based On: AOSP
- RIL (Calls /SMS, Data connection, etc)
- FM Radio
- All Sensors
- Lights; HW Keys
- Both storages & MTP
- HW decoder
- Camera (photos only)
- Mad OS extras with some new features
- Not working:
- Native Video Recording
Some minor bug can also be presented
- Keep your device charged above 50%
- Backup your files and data. Take a nandroid backup of the current ROM
- TWRP must be installed, you can follow the guide to install it
How To Install
- Copy the ROM and GApps on your device
- Reboot to TWRP Recovery
- Clean Dalvik, Cache, System
- Go back and select install
- Navigate to the ROM and select it along with the GApps and flash
If you want to download other Custom ROM For Lenovo A7000 Based On Oreo then you can check below and download them, most of the Oreo-based ROM’s are under beta stage but they are receiving the updates from the developers.
Leave a Reply