Liquid Remix For Lenovo A7000 Based On Oreo 8.1
Liquid Remix custom ROM is one of the newest ROM’s which has a taste of a new flavor from the old days, the features are based on Android Open Source Project and the developers only motto is to keep a smooth ROM for all the devices supported.
Liquid Remix for Lenovo A7000 is based on Android Oreo 8.1 and features custom liquid lounge, volume rockers for customized music track swapping, anywhere gesture on the screen, media cover art on the lock screen and much more.
The ROM currently has been reported to have bugs like the images being dark on clicking pictures but you can use footeg camera to fix it, the GPS orientation is not accurate but there is a patch provided to it, also the sound is less and there is no Dolby Atmos present. You can download and flash Nitrogen OS or MAD OS if you want a bug free and a smooth ROM.
Disclaimer: Rooting and Flashing custom ROM’s breaks the warranty. You are sole responsible if you brick your device or the SD card doesn’t work. You should take a backup of your personal data and files.
About The ROM
AKS12, Rohan Taneja, Aryan Kedare, daniel_hk,mugik
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP by Rohan Taneja,AKS12, HDHR or Aryan Kedare..
Based On: AOSP
- Liquid Lounge
- Buttons (Volume rocker, Volume key answer, Volume up to do not disturb, Swap volume rocker orientation, Playback control, Volume keys control media volume)
Long press button actions
- Double tap to sleep
- Three finger detection
- Screen off power button torch
- Lock screen weather
- Media cover art
- Lock screen charging info
- Fingerprint authentication vibration
- Navigation bar
- Navbar buttons
- Enable soft keys
- Battery lights
- Notifications light
- Network traffic
- Notification ticker
- Keep your device charged above 50%
- Backup your files and data. Take a nandroid backup of the current ROM
- TWRP must be installed, you can follow the guide to install it
How To Install
- Copy the ROM and GApps on your device
- Reboot to TWRP Recovery
- Clean Dalvik, Cache, System
- Go back and select install
- Navigate to the ROM and select it along with the GApps and flash
NOTE: Install the Footeg Camera app after you have successfully booted to the system. Also, flash the proximity sensor to fix the issue. If Supersu is giving you an error then flash Magisk to give proper root privileges to your device.